Experience a fabulous family comfort at Bay Gardens Inn
- Enjoy a taste of the Caribbean at Creole Pot restaurant, with island favourites prepared each morning
- Free daily breakfast and a private terrace and balcony in every room
- Delight in a wide variety of massages and therapies at the beutiful La Mer Spa
Enjoy water sports, basking in the sunshine and trips to Rodney Bay Village
- The proximity to the lively Rodney Bay Village
- A great array of water sports
- Enjoy a choice of restaurants
Escape to a vibrant resort nestled in St Lucia's most striking landscape - beautiful Labrelotte Bay; it's captivating for families and couples
- 6 swimming pools including two children's swimming pools
- Located in beautiful Labrelotte Bay on the island of Saint Lucia
- If you book All Inclusive it Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks & beverages, including alcohol (wine and sparkling wine by glass), access to both motorized & non motorized water sports and a tennis court
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
- Enjoy the sunfish sailing and snorkelling
- Full buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner included
- The Kids Club offers a range of activities to keep your little ones happy
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- 4 restaurants, 4 bars and 4 pools plus free Wi -Fi in public areas
- Supervised Kids Club for children from 2 to 11 years old
- Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Stay on stuning Reduit beach and discover atmospheric Rodney Bay Village, bristling with bars and restaurants and night life...
- The elegant interiors
- 6 restaurants and bars where you can enjoy a la carte dining, seafood and Caribbean specialities
- Close to the prestigious Rodney Bay Marina