Enjoy a thrilling array of activities and excursions with a stay upon the St Lucia Estuary in KwaZulu-Natalon
- Enjoy activities galore, including game drives, whale watching, town tours, turtle tours, boat cruises, kayaking, walking trails, snorkelling, fishing, arts and crafts, golf
- Enjoy an adventure you can afford
- Enjoy being within walking distance of the shops and restaurants
Soak up the natural splendour of the South African Bushveld on an exhilarating adventure, you’ll remember for a lifetime.
Experience the Bushveld in affordable, laidback comfort at the Hannah Game Lodge.
- The private nature reserve location
- Enjoy activities galore including mountain trails, waterfalls, high ropes and low ropes, sable spotting, bush walks, game drives, archery
- The Comfortable thatched roof chalet accommodation oozing with South African charm.
Enjoy a safari adventure in South Africa with a stay at the Zebra Country Lodge Reserve
- The tranquil setting promises to help you forget all your everyday worries
- The beauty of the bushveld mountainous surroundings
- Enjoy many activities, including guided game drives, game walks, swimming, boat rowing, birding safaris, fishing, golf, day excursions 4x4 trails and more.
Enjoy a stay in Cape Town's historical city centre for an intriguing South African adventure.
- The Cape Town historical city centre location provides easy access to Cape Town's major attractions, including Bohemian markets, 18th century buildings, museums, art galleries and quaint squares.
- Relish views of Table Mountain, the Dutch East India Company Gardens and Lion's Head.
- The Modern and elegant interior design creates a comfortable atmosphere within which to unwind.
Explore the peaceful waterways of the V&A Waterfront Marina on a getaway in Cape Town.
- The self-catering facilities- Enjoy the added flexibility this brings
- The V&A Waterfront Marina location – Being surrounded by good views , shops and restaurants this location serves as the perfect spot within which to get in the holiday spirit
- The comfortable apartments - The apartments are comfortable and filled with all the amenities you could wish for
Immerse yourself with culture, history and nature on an action-packed adventure tour of South Africa.
Combine the lively sights of Cape Town with discovering of the beauty of the surrounding landscapes.
- Stay at the contemporary 4* Inn on the square. Having an outdoor pool, a pub and restaurant, as well as being located within Greenmarket square, this hotel provides the perfect base for unwinding after days of sightseeing.
- Discover the intriguing sights of Cape Town from a thrilling hop-on-hop-off bus and enjoy the informative tours explaining the history of the oldest city of South Africa.
- Relish nature on a guided tour through the Cape Peninsula, a botanical garden, a nature reserve, vineyards and upon the coast.
Enjoy the beauty of Cape Town and the spectacular scenery of the Cape Peninsula, and taste some of the world's finest wines in South Africa's Winelands.
Indulge yourself with the impressive beauty of Cape Town with this amazing special offer
- Guests at Camps Bay Retreat are treated to a solar heated pool at the Manor House, a pool at the Deck House and mountain pool in the gardens
- Enjoy some expert pampering at the hotel Spa
- Elegant, yet opulent, and superbly comfortable rooms