Located by the beautiful bay of Anse Royale, the hotel is sure to make your stay truly memorable and stress-free.
- The hotel is only 20 minutes away from Seychelles International Airport.
- All apartments feature fully-equipped kitchens, ait conditionings, and en-suite bathrooms with showers.
- The beach is a 2-minute walk away from the hotel, and swimming is safe all year round.
Offering spacious and well-equipped apartments, Villa Koket is sure to make your stay as comfortable as possible
- The hotel is close to the International airport as well as the Seychelles capital Victoria
- All apartments are well equipped with all the necessary amenities, including kitchen, sitting area, spacious veranda, air conditioning, and ensuite bathroom
- Ideal for those looking for a peaceful self-catering holiday near a pristine beach
Experience this tropical island at the stunning Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino
- As the Seychelles islands are blessed with a warm, tropical climate year-round, it's always a good time to visit
- Wide selection of facilities and activities including a 5-star PADI diving centre and a casino
- One daily complimentary shuttle service is provided to Victoria
Set in a rocky Outcrop, the Treasure Cove hotel is surrounded by glistening water, huge banyan trees, colourful birds and fruit bats, providing a perfect tropical retreat.
- Being a Small family run business, this hotel promises a personalised service and a homely feel
- A romantic and inviting Infinity pool, perfect for a refreshing dip
- The Rocky outcrop location celebrates stunning views of the turquoise sea and tropical greenery.
Relax and unwind on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world at au fond de mer view
- Fresh fish may be bought from local fishermen down at the beach.
- The resort's management team place great value on excellent all-round service, and will be happy to plan excursions for guests, including boat tours and car rental.
- Enjoy invigorating sunrises or enrapturing sunsets at this south facing property
Relax and unwind in the beautiful Seychelles before an exciting Arabian getaway in Dubai
- Explore the famous night market in Mahé
- Take advantage of the Wi-Fi access in all the public areas
- Benefit for a Shuttle bus service to major shopping centre in Dubai
Top up your tan on the southwest coast of Mahe
- The modest, spotless, yet modern interiors
- The romantic infinity poolside
- The Baie Lazare setting provides serene and beautiful panoramas of mountains, palm trees and the Indian Ocean.
Swim around some of the most amazing under water sites in the world at the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort and Spa
- Indulge in a spa treatment in a magical setting
- Discover incredible flora and fauna including giant tortoise and incense trees
- Choose from a range of casual to gourmet dining options, or opt for an in-villa or under the stars experience