A historic mansion dating back to 1933, this is one of the most quaint hotels in Fez located in the centre of Fez Medina
- With only 7 rooms, you're sure to get personalised service at its very best
- Be entertained by henna sessions, cooking lessons and music shows
- Allow the staff to organise a custom-made excursion that's just right for you
Overlook the city's Medina in a hotel that has the feel of a private house, offering intimacy, refinement and enchantment
- The restaurant serves an extraordinary selection of fine Moroccan fare, accompanied by Gnaoua musicians
- Relax at the swimming pool, spa and Hamman, or take a stroll around the Andalusian gardens
- The 11 guest rooms make for an extremely personable experience
A great location just minutes from the iconic Jemaa el-Fnaa Square and Marrakech's popular and buzzing downtown area.
- Both and outdoor and indoor swimming pool (with water jets massage), plus a spa and wellbeing centre make for a relaxing stay
- Stylish North African fare at La Table du Marche and tasty confection at Table du Marche Pastry Shop
- Offering stunning views over the pool, the Atlas Mountains of the Koutoubia, all 58 Standard Rooms at the Hivernage Hotel and Spa include free wi-fi
Soak up that much-needed vitamin D form a panoramic resort facing a 7-kilometre beach
- A wide range of activities to enjoy such as beach football, volleyball, table tennis and much more
- Free Wireless Internet in addition to the comfortable accommodations with spectacular sea views
- Leave behind everyday stress and benefit from all spa treatments or enjoy the Yoga and Pilates Classes
Close to many attractions such as the Royal Palace, Jewish Cemetery, Blue Gate and Der Batha Museum, there is easy access to the old city
- The five restauarants and bars give a great selection of international and Moroccan dishes, and varied atmospheres
- Two flood-lit tennis courts and an outdoor swimming pool allow for an alternative to sightseeing
- Wonderfully located close by to the old city
This is the perfect haven of relaxation and beauty - ideal for calm rest after a day of sightseeing.
- So SPA merges ancient treatments with contemporary ideas for a tranquil, stress-free experience
- Great for kids with cooking, calligraphy, picnics, swimming and more to get involved with
- Visit the nearby Jardin Majorelles, Koutoubia Mosque and many palaces - just a few of the exciting monuments
Stay minutes from the buzzing souks, Jama' El Fna Square and Koutoubia Mosque - the city's most famous icon topped with four copper globes.
- Enjoy Asian and Indian cuisine at Les Jardines de Bala or fine fish and steaks in the gardens at Les Relais de Paris
- Cool off at the outdoor swimming pool or unwind at the Clarins Spa with indoor swimming pool
- All rooms contain a safe, toiletries, a hairdryer, wi-fi internet access and a TV with satellite channels
Impressive architecture, lush gardens and fabulous all-inclusive luxury facilities for everyone in the family. The perfect blend of culture and recreation by the beach.
- Enjoy fabulous Moroccan cuisine combined with traditional music and a romantic atmosphere
- Elegant and modern accommodation with spectacular sea views
- Relax and benefit from the wonderful sandy beach of Agadir