Combine picture perfection with sublime luxury in the Maldives
- Enjoy some of the best snorkelling is the world
- Indulge your taste buds with a variety of exquisite dining options
- Relax in luxury in one of the amazing well-appointed deluxe rooms
Explore the lush landscapes and tropical paradise on land, or dive into the crystal waters to see first hand the wonderful wildlife.
- Guests can savour western and oriental cuisine in set meals and in lavish buffets. there is also a coffee shop and bar serving a variety of a la carte dishes and drinks round the clock
- Holiday island is a piece of paradise on the south ari atoll, surrounded by crystalline seas and soft sandy shores
- Some bungalows have interconnecting doors, suitable for families
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
You're sure to have a great stay at Royal Island, with all your wishes catered for and more, in this luxurious island paradise.
- Royal island resort is a tropical paradise set beneath luxuriant banyan trees and lush palms and surrounded by a magical world of underwater treasures
- al fresco at Maakana, set on a poolside deck where you can enjoy wonderful views, amazing food and fine wines - all a feast for the senses
- The serene Spa offers a menu of delectable treatments to calm the senses, relax the body and invigorate the spirit. There are five indoor treatment rooms specially designed for Indian Ayurvedic treatments with steam, sauna and jacuzzi
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
Treat yourself to an Maldivian experience like no other in North Malé
- Regarded as having some of the best coral reefs in the Maldives
- Impressive luxury rooms with everything you'd expect from a 4 star resort
- With wedding and honeymoon packages available, you can make your special day extra special