Explore the lush landscapes and tropical paradise on land, or dive into the crystal waters to see first hand the wonderful wildlife.
- Guests can savour western and oriental cuisine in set meals and in lavish buffets. there is also a coffee shop and bar serving a variety of a la carte dishes and drinks round the clock
- Holiday island is a piece of paradise on the south ari atoll, surrounded by crystalline seas and soft sandy shores
- Some bungalows have interconnecting doors, suitable for families
Combine picture perfection with comfort and adventure in the Maldives
- Enjoy some of the best snorkelling is the world
- Indulge your taste buds with wonderful international delicacies at the main restaurant
- Relax in one of the well-appointed Beach Front Rooms
The lush vegetation, shimmering waters and serene sea air all help the natural elements make this a relaxing break.
- Enjoy the fabulous Dive Centre with professional staff that will guide you throughout your underwater adventure to ensure you experience the lush gardens, colourful fish and magnificent seascapes
- Leave your daily stress behind and treat yourself with a magical Spa treatment
- Free Wi-fi allows you to keep up to date with all the latest news in the relaxing and comfortable rooms or villas
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
You're sure to have a great stay at Royal Island, with all your wishes catered for and more in this luxurious island paradise.
- Royal island resort is a tropical paradise set beneath luxuriant banyan trees and lush palms and surrounded by a magical world of underwater treasures
- al fresco at Maakana, set on a poolside deck where you can enjoy wonderful views, amazing food and fine wines - all a feast for the senses
- The serene Spa offers a menu of delectable treatments to calm the senses, relax the body and invigorate the spirit. There are five indoor treatment rooms specially designed for Indian Ayurvedic treatments with steam, sauna and jacuzzi
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy acces to capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- The Main Restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western fare
- Benifit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters also featuring private sun decks
Kick back and relax with plenty on offer to help you along the way at Reethi Beach Resort.
- The Water Sports Centre has all types of water sport covered whilst the Sports Centre on land covers tennis, badminton, squash, gym and table tennis
- Only 15% of the island is built upon, with lush vegetation, natural shorelines and stunning landscapes making up the rest
- Enjoy two fantastic excursions per person per week to Kam Adhoo and Kihadhoo and a Sunset Dhoni Cruise on selected dates