Explore the lush landscapes and tropical paradise on land, or dive into the crystal waters to see first hand the wonderful wildlife.
- Guests can savour western and oriental cuisine in set meals and in lavish buffets. there is also a coffee shop and bar serving a variety of a la carte dishes and drinks round the clock
- Holiday island is a piece of paradise on the south ari atoll, surrounded by crystalline seas and soft sandy shores
- Some bungalows have interconnecting doors, suitable for families
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Relax on the beach with your favourite drink, or swim with Dolphins at Canareef Resort Maldives
- Explore the island of Maradoo on a nature trail - The best way to get up close to the wildlife on the island
- Experience one of the most relaxing massages in the world, where guests sink into tranquillity
- An amazing selection of bars and restaurants with both traditional and international cuisine
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
You're sure to have a great stay at Royal Island, with all your wishes catered for and more, in this luxurious island paradise.
- Royal island resort is a tropical paradise set beneath luxuriant banyan trees and lush palms and surrounded by a magical world of underwater treasures
- al fresco at Maakana, set on a poolside deck where you can enjoy wonderful views, amazing food and fine wines - all a feast for the senses
- The serene Spa offers a menu of delectable treatments to calm the senses, relax the body and invigorate the spirit. There are five indoor treatment rooms specially designed for Indian Ayurvedic treatments with steam, sauna and jacuzzi
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
Kick back and relax with plenty on offer to help you along the way at Reethi Beach Resort.
- The Water Sports Centre has all types of water sport covered whilst the Sports Centre on land covers tennis, badminton, squash, gym and table tennis
- Only 15% of the island is built upon, with lush vegetation, natural shorelines and stunning landscapes making up the rest
- Enjoy two fantastic excursions per person per week to Kam Adhoo and Kihadhoo and a Sunset Dhoni Cruise on selected dates
See what the Maldives really has to offer at Velassaru Maldives, with a great array of excursions.
- Fantastic selection of excursions from night snorkelling to fishing to a trip to Male to having an island all to yourself!
- As well as chilling on the beach or visiting the Spa, why not go an practice the ancient art of Yoga?
- Five wonderful dining venues and two exciting bars means you have a range of options depending on what mood you are in