Discover the vibrant and unique heritage of Macau followed by a stay in a relaxing sanctuary on Thailand’s coast
- Ideal location in Macau to explore the unique Portuguese heritage as well as some of the city’s top shopping
- The Leaf Oceanside is ideally located less than 100 metres from the golden sandy beach
- Enjoy specialities of both destinations at each hotel’s own restaurant
Sample the flavourful cuisine, world-famous shopping and buzzing nightlife of trendy Hong Kong and discover unique Macao.
- Make the most of the excellent location in Macao, with a free shuttle bus to the ferry terminal
- Dine at the award-winning Hoi Yat Heen restaurant at the Harbour Plaza North Point in Hong Kong
- Get easy access to Hong Kong's efficient transport network from the Harbour Plaza North Point
Explore the culture of vibrant Hong Kong and then head to dynamic entertainment hub in the heart of Macau.
Discover everything Hong Kong has to offer, while staying in the comfortable Metropark Kowloon, before going to vibrant and lively Chinese peninsula of Macau.
- Benefit from an excellent location of Metropark Kowloon, close to the main transportation network, big shopping area of Mongkok, and Tsimshatsui waterfront, with daily free shuttle bus provided.
- After a long day, relax in you spacious guestroom at Hotel Sintra, featuring a range of modern amenities, including air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, and more.
- There are plenty of dining options at Hotel Sintra, from American grilled steak to traditional Macanese specialities, served at the superb onsite restaurants.
Escape the daily routine and discover the fun to be had in Macau and Legian in Bali
- Delicious home cooked food with a buzzing atmosphere in Bali
- Try delicious Macanese delicacies
- Horse-riding on the beach in Bali
Experience the exuberance of Macau and its Portuguese influence along with the grandeur of Abu Dhabi all in one exciting trip
- Ideal central location in Macau
- Complimentary Wi-Fi across entire hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Delicious fine-dining experience in Abu Dhabi
Explore the juxtaposition that is Macau followed by a stay in the metropolitan hub of Bangkok all in a once in a life-time trip
- 14 restaurants within the Hotel Lisboa complex
- Both hotels offer superb central locations
- Cool off in BelAire's outdoor pool
Excitement awaits you with a trip to vibrant Kowloon on Hong Kong's mainland combined with the buzzing city of Macau
- Multiple Michelin star restaurants at the Grand Lisboa Hotel in Macau
- Ideal location in Kowloon to get a taste of local life in Hong Kong
- 24 hour entertainment at Grand Lisboa with the famous casino and live shows
Soak up Macanese culture and basking on long white sands in the Gulf of Thailand
- Enchanting blend of Portugese and Chinese cultures in Macao
- Quiet and secluded beach on the doorstep in Koh Samui
- Three swimming pools, fitness centre, spa and resort activities including a PADI diving school