Explore the culture of vibrant Hong Kong and then head to dynamic entertainment hub in the heart of Macau.
Discover everything Hong Kong has to offer, while staying in the comfortable Metropark Kowloon, before going to vibrant and lively Chinese peninsula of Macau.
- Benefit from an excellent location of Metropark Kowloon, close to the main transportation network, big shopping area of Mongkok, and Tsimshatsui waterfront, with daily free shuttle bus provided.
- After a long day, relax in you spacious guestroom at Hotel Sintra, featuring a range of modern amenities, including air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, and more.
- There are plenty of dining options at Hotel Sintra, from American grilled steak to traditional Macanese specialities, served at the superb onsite restaurants.
Sample the flavourful cuisine, world-famous shopping and buzzing nightlife of trendy Hong Kong and discover unique Macao.
- Make the most of the excellent location in Macao, with a free shuttle bus to the ferry terminal
- Dine at the award-winning Hoi Yat Heen restaurant at the Harbour Plaza North Point in Hong Kong
- Get easy access to Hong Kong's efficient transport network from the Harbour Plaza North Point
Discover the vibrant and unique heritage of Macau followed by a stay in a relaxing sanctuary on Thailand’s coast
- Ideal location in Macau to explore the unique Portuguese heritage as well as some of the city’s top shopping
- The Leaf Oceanside is ideally located less than 100 metres from the golden sandy beach
- Enjoy specialities of both destinations at each hotel’s own restaurant
Experience the exuberance of Macau and its Portuguese influence along with the grandeur of Abu Dhabi all in one exciting trip
- Ideal central location in Macau
- Complimentary Wi-Fi across entire hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Delicious fine-dining experience in Abu Dhabi
Soak up Macanese culture and basking on long white sands in the Gulf of Thailand
- Enchanting blend of Portugese and Chinese cultures in Macao
- Quiet and secluded beach on the doorstep in Koh Samui
- Three swimming pools, fitness centre, spa and resort activities including a PADI diving school
A fantastic combination of a stay in vibrant and unique Macau and luxury beachfront getaway in stunning Koh Samui
Enjoy an unforgettable journey to exotic Macau, with its numerous tourist attractions, followed by a relaxing tropical escape on the gorgeous island of Koh Samui in Thailand.
- Hotel Sintara offers a close proximity to the big shopping centres, many tourist attractions, and the Macau International Airport.
- Enjoy a variety of activities available at Pavilion Samui Boutique Resort, including kayaking, snorkelling, fishing, scuba diving, island tours and different live shows.
- Pavilion Samui Boutique Resort offers an unforgettable dining experience with outstanding sea views as well as private candlelit dinners on the beach.
Discover Macau’s unique history and combine it with a trip to the grandeur of Abu Dhabi all in complete luxury bliss
- Personal butler service in Abu Dhabi
- Both hotel’s offer award winning spas
- Panoramic views from the hotel pool in Macau
Enjoy a fantastic stay in one of the most exclusive hotels in Macau before indulging in luxury and comfort at a 5-star resort in Phuket
With both luxurious hotels offering the best in comfort, state-of-the-art amenities, and legendary service, your exciting journey to Far East is sure to be absolutely stress-free.
- After a long day of exploring, enjoy a casual swim at the 25-meter outdoor swimming pool at Mandarin Oriental Macau, overlooking the South China Sea and offering various pool services.
- All 49 spacious and elegant villas of The Pavilions resort overlook the lush tropical forests or blue waters of the ocean, as well as feature private pools, luxurious bathrooms with rain showers, and an array of modern amenities.
- Adult only luxury at the relaxing Pavilions resort