The Nacional de Cuba Hotel is one of Cuba's most impressive hotels offering refined elegant surroundings then enjoy comfort in the countryside at Los Jazmines
- Los Jazmines enjoys a hilltop setting with breathtaking views across the tobacco fields on the Vinales Valley floor. It is perfectly placed for exploring the local attractions
- Nacional de Cuba was built in 1930 in an art deco style and celebrities such as Winston Churchill, Ava Gardner and Frank Sinatra are among the many famous guests to stay here over the years
- Both hotels offer many activities and things to do including hiking, mountain biking rock climbing and bird watching and Historic Tours
From the 'mogotes' of the Vinales Valley to the vibrant heart and soul of the nation and one of the island's most pristine keys at Cayo Levisa, this is one Cuba holiday that takes it all in without missing a beat.
- Absorb the vibrancy and culture of Old Havana, admire the lush valleys of Pinar del Rio and relax on a pristine cay that is also a rich scuba diving paradise.
- Los Jazmines is a perfect base from which to explore the Vinales Valley and its mountains - ideal for the outdoor adventurer
- Horizontes Cayo Levisa is located right on the beach, the perfect way to end your trip
- Enjoy a fantastic Havana City Tour