The ultimate Egyptian backdrop in the shadow of the only remaining ancient wonder of the world.
- Set in landscaped gardens, equipped with two heated swimming pools and bar, Le Meridien enjoys spectacular views of the Pyramids, just a short drive from Cairo
- World famous dining with international, Mexican and Oriental menus to be savoured
- Indulge the mind, body and spirit in Indulge spa. Take advantage of the steam room, sauna, whirlpool and chill out zones
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports
Guests can enjoy a treatment in the spa, explore the area on horseback, or enjoy a round of golf.
- A historic hotel with a rich and colourful history, the Mena house is surrounded by 40 acres of gardens, just 700 metres from the Pyramids
- One of the few hotels in Cairo to offer a golf course
- Relax in the Sultan bar with a cocktail in hand, whilst looking out to the pyramids or enjoy informal dining in the Oasis, a poolside restaurant
The Ramses Hilton hotel boasts a British-style pub, an Indian restaurant, a shopping Galleria and Executive Lounge.
- Situated on the banks of the River Nile, across the road from the world famous Egyptian Museum of antiquities
- The hotel's 36th floor will give you extraordinary views of the river and weather permitting, the pyramids in the distance
- The Ramses offers guests a wonderful selection of dining options in the hotel's five restaurants
Located in the heart of Luxor's tourist district, there is plenty to see and do.
- Luxor Temple, Luxor Museum, Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings are easily accessible from the hotel
- A wonderful outdoor pool, where guests can cool off, relax and enjoy the spectacular views of the magnificent Nile. A health club with massage, sauna and fitness room
- A magnificent position right on the banks of the River Nile
Take in magnificent views of the Nile, visit the Karnak Temple and explore the town of Luxor whilst staying in comfort.
- Wonderful for sports enthusiasts, who can combine the wonder of Luxor with an opportunity to play many different sports
- A beautiful setting on the banks of the Nile, just 3km from Karnak Temple, and 18km from the airport
- Wide choice of restaurants will please everyone: enjoy the sunset at Sundowner Terrace located direct to the Nile
Cruise on the world's longest river with 7000 years of history while enjoying 21st century comfort on the cruise liner featuring superb amenities.
- The hotel ship offers a comprehensive program of sightseeing which is accompanied by an expert guide.
- The Cruise allows you to discover the stunning sights and attractions of the River Nile in comfort.
- Enjoy nightly entertainment at the Lounge with its resident DJ, drinks and dancing.
Fairmont Nile City hotel stands tall offering this millenary city with a delightful series of contrasts.
- Excellent culinary choice with 8 food and beverage venues
- Relax at the Willow Stream Spa
- Wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel