Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
Travel through time on the Swiss Inn Radamis 1, a luxury Nile cruise with 10 spectacular excursions Included in the price
- Relax & unwind on the sundeck and a drink from the pool bar
- Indulge in a variety of cuisines prepared to the highest level in the cruise restaurant
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the River Nile from the comfort of your own cabin which boasts Panoramic Windows
Cruise on the world's longest river with 7000 years of history while enjoying 21st century comfort on the cruise liner featuring superb amenities.
- The hotel ship offers a comprehensive program of sightseeing which is accompanied by an expert guide.
- The Cruise allows you to discover the stunning sights and attractions of the River Nile in comfort.
- Enjoy nightly entertainment at the Lounge with its resident DJ, drinks and dancing.
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
Be thoroughly entertained on a journey of discovery in ultimate comfort on a Nile cruise like no other
- There is plenty to keep you entertained on the ship including a disco, welcome cocktail party and a range of shows
- Make the most of the beaming sun on the sun deck overlooking the Nile offering refreshing cocktails all day until sunset
- All cabins come equipped with sliding glass doors opening onto private balconies and come equipped with all the modern amenities you would expect