Just 20 minutes from the Giza Pyramids, you can enjoy the plethora of facilities at this low-rise resort
- All rooms offer wireless internet, an in-room safe and balcony or terrace
- Guests have 5 swimming pools, tennis, a full service spa, an Olympic size football pitch and a wellness centre
- A relaxing resort, away from the hustle and bustle of Cairo, yet only 15 minutes from the Pyramids, and with countless historical attractions nearby
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
The ultimate Egyptian backdrop in the shadow of the only remaining ancient wonder of the world.
- Set in landscaped gardens, equipped with two heated swimming pools and bar, Le Meridien enjoys spectacular views of the Pyramids, just a short drive from Cairo
- World famous dining with international, Mexican and Oriental menus to be savoured
- Indulge the mind, body and spirit in Indulge spa. Take advantage of the steam room, sauna, whirlpool and chill out zones
Guests can enjoy a treatment in the spa, explore the area on horseback, or enjoy a round of golf.
- A historic hotel with a rich and colourful history, the Mena house is surrounded by 40 acres of gardens, just 700 metres from the Pyramids
- One of the few hotels in Cairo to offer a golf course
- Relax in the Sultan bar with a cocktail in hand, whilst looking out to the pyramids or enjoy informal dining in the Oasis, a poolside restaurant
The Ramses Hilton hotel boasts a British-style pub, an Indian restaurant, a shopping Galleria and Executive Lounge.
- Situated on the banks of the River Nile, across the road from the world famous Egyptian Museum of antiquities
- The hotel's 36th floor will give you extraordinary views of the river and weather permitting, the pyramids in the distance
- The Ramses offers guests a wonderful selection of dining options in the hotel's five restaurants
Take in magnificent views of the Nile, visit the Karnak Temple and explore the town of Luxor whilst staying in comfort.
- Wonderful for sports enthusiasts, who can combine the wonder of Luxor with an opportunity to play many different sports
- A beautiful setting on the banks of the Nile, just 3km from Karnak Temple, and 18km from the airport
- Wide choice of restaurants will please everyone: enjoy the sunset at Sundowner Terrace located direct to the Nile
Relax in the comfortable accommodations with the largest panoramic view of the Nile in Luxor
- Benefit from the 24 hour room service or enjoy a wonderful atmosphere of the three restaurants and two pool bars
- Never waste a minute of your holiday with the two outdoor swimming pools, a jogging track, tennis, volleyball and golf nearby
- The perfect location to explore the Nile, just 7 miles from the airport and a walking distance from the city centre
Fairmont Nile City hotel stands tall offering this millenary city with a delightful series of contrasts.
- Excellent culinary choice with 8 food and beverage venues
- Relax at the Willow Stream Spa
- Wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel