Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views
- Just 25 minutes to the capital Bridgetown and 10 minutes from the airport
- The Butterfly Beach Hotel is set beside Oistin's Bay with access to two white sand beaches
- Benefit from the self catering service or the fabulous restaurant offering international and Caribbean cuisine
Those who know where all the good action is in Barbados choose to stay at Time out Hotel, a place that was also created for ultimate relaxation and chilling
- Parties and local entertainment three times a week are the main rule the hotel strictly goes by while the nicely landscaped pool creates a great ambience
- The front-desk is ready to guide you through marvelous sight-seeing and special events on the island
- The Red Rock Bar & Bistro, outfitted with large screen TV, pool- tables and dart boards is the place to dine and wine
Relax and enjoy great nightlife on the south coast, stay in Worthing Court Apartment Hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach, where you can choose hassle free accommodation
- Taste delicious local cuisine at the poolside courtyard bistro
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars and night clubs.
- All the rooms are comfortable and come equipped with air conditioning, daily maid service and a balcony or patio
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap at Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- Brilliant Barbados: Kids stay and play upto 16 years old when accompanied by 1 or 2 paying adults
- Only a short distance from the capital of Bridgetown and St Lawrence Gap; places with lively nightlife and world class restaurants and shops
- The family run hotel prides itself on the exceptionally friendly welcome staff extend to all guests
Located on the west coast of the island, this is a tranquil and calm hotel, perfect for a relaxing break
- A unique 3 star property located on the posh West Coast of Barbados, offering affordable South coast prices
- Spacious one bedroom suites (750sq ft.) with self-contained kitchenettes.
- A peaceful quiet location and yet a 10-15 minutes' walk (or 3 minutes' drive in our free shuttle bus) to many nearby amenities such as the beaches, 3 shopping malls, restaurants, bars, cafes, banks, Hole town, etc.
Make the most of a good value for money deal, at a family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , a fashionable and lively strip.
- Easy access to shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travelers' Choice Award
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
The perfect choice for friends, couples or families at Halcyon Palm
- Enjoy a home away from home in a one bedroom apartment with fantastic self-catering facilities
- Halcyon Palm is ideally located in a walking distance to the city centre
- Relax and enjoy the sun on the terrace or the hotel swimming pool
Excellent location with a great value for money at Traveller Palm
- Modern and comfortable accommodations equipped with cable TV, kitchen with coffee maker, microwave and much more to benefit from
- Relax and enjoy the friendly atmosphere at the restaurant and lounge
- Ideally located in the heart of West Coast of Barbados