Relax and enjoy great nightlife on the south coast, stay in a great hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach, where you can choose hassle free accommodation
- Taste delicious local cuisine at the poolside courtyard bistro
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars and night clubs.
- All the rooms are comfortable and come equipped with air conditioning, daily maid service and a balcony or patio
Those who know where all the good action is in Barbados choose to stay at this hotel, a place that was also created for ultimate relaxation and chilling
- Parties and local entertainment three times a week are the main rule the hotel strictly goes by while the nicely landscaped pool creates a great ambience
- The front-desk is ready to guide you through marvelous sight-seeing and special events on the island
- The Red Rock Bar & Bistro, outfitted with large screen TV, pool- tables and dart boards is the place to dine and wine
Located on the west coast of the island, this is a tranquil and calm hotel, perfect for a relaxing break
- A unique 3 star property located on the posh West Coast of Barbados, offering affordable South coast prices
- Spacious one bedroom suites (750sq ft.) with self-contained kitchenettes.
- A peaceful quiet location and yet a 10-15 minutes' walk (or 3 minutes' drive in our free shuttle bus) to many nearby amenities such as the beaches, 3 shopping malls, restaurants, bars, cafes, banks, Hole town, etc.
Make the most of a good value for money deal, at a family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , a fashionable and lively strip.
- Easy access to shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travelers' Choice Award
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
The perfect choice for friends, couples or families at Halcyon Palm
- Enjoy a home away from home in a one bedroom apartment with fantastic self-catering facilities
- Halcyon Palm is ideally located in a walking distance to the city centre
- Relax and enjoy the sun on the terrace or the hotel swimming pool
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap while making the most of a homely hideaway
- First 2 Children maximum of 12 years old stay FREE when sharing room with two adults
- Only a short distance from the capital of Bridgetown and St Lawrence Gap; places with lively nightlife and world class restaurants and shops
- The family run hotel prides itself on the exceptionally friendly welcome staff extend to all guests
Find youself surrounded by pristine white sands and stunning views out over the Caribbean
- Enjoy a wide range of bars and restaurants, all serving mouth and beautifully created cuisine
- Liase with the activities co-ordinator who wil assit you on the island tours and other exciting things to do in Barbados
- What better way to wake up that to the sounds of the Caribbean ocean crashing onto the beach, just outside your room.
With friendly staff and beautiful views Blue Orchids Beach Hotel is and amazing holiday destination
- Experience Barbados on an Island tour
- Relax infront of a stunning sunset beach location
- Enjoy authentic mouth watering Caribbean Barbecue grills