Sandy beaches and off shore coral reefs makes Antigua a Caribbean gem at the jolly beach resort and spa
Relax in the surroundings of lush green gardens and the incredible mile long white sand beach of Antigua's established 'fun for all' hotel, Jolly Beach
- Spoil yourself from a choice of 5 restaurants all serving mouthwatering cuisine
- Children can enjoy themselves in the Kids club
- Relax and pamper yourself in the Palm Wellness Centre
Simply unwind upon sandy shores or in a sumptuous spa, or enjoy some action amongst the hustle and bustle of Falmouth Harbour or Nelson’s Dockyard.
- The Turkish steam bath
- The proximity to Falmouth Harbour marina, stunning pigeon beach and the historical Nelson’s Dockyard
- The homely, soothing interiors which ooze tropical charm.
Clear waters at the Sailing Centre of the Caribbean
- Perfect Location to Enjoy One of the World's Major Sailing Events
- Over 100 yachts particpate ranging from 20 feet to over 100 feet
- Action packed week where you can enjoy stunning virews from cliff tops and bars along the coast or see up close on a motor or tour boat
Have a memorable stay to forever treasure in your heart as you discover Antigua's raw and vibrant beauty from a stunning all inclusive property.
- Romantic a la carte dining at Warri Pier with spectacular views of the sea
- Never waste a minute of your holiday and benefit from all the included activities - scuba diving, golf, horse riding, tennis and more
- The perfect location on Dickenson bay and just 20 minutes from the airport
Connect with the Island of Antigua Above All
- Luxury boutique hotel in the hills of antigua
- Sensational restaurant with panoramic views
- Privacy with a spectacular view
Stay in pure paradise at a beautiful 25-acre property, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel spa
- Relax and unwind upon paradisiacal beaches
Relax and unwind on the beautiful island of Antigua by Devil's Bridge National Park.
- Adjacent to a National Park with nature trails, white sand beaches and tranquil waters!
- Antigua's only all-suite hotel, perfect for couples and family parties!
- Choose from 3 restaurants and 4 bars serving international and local cuisine!
With an extensive all-inclusive offering that includes plenty of fun activities, succulent meals and fantastic kids' facilities, St James' Club is the place to be in Antigua.
- A fun children's club with plenty of activities to keep little ones entertained
- Six swimming pools, water sports galore and a lot of fun activities for all ages
- A selection of distinctly themed restaurants including a signature fine dining venue: Piccolo Mondo