Take advantage of the early bird booking discounts and treat yourself to an unforgettable Safari experience
- Savour the magic of of the wilderness in search for the 'Big Five'
- Travers along the Long Tom pass and marvel at the views across the wilderness
- Enjoy an enchanting drive to the tiny Kingdom of Swaziland
A truly amazing South African Tour awaits, where you can experience traditional Swazi Culture in Swaziland
- Benefit from the expert knowledge of a skilled ranger
- Indulge in a decadent African spa treatment or you could choose to meet and interact with Kapama's 16 habituated elephants
- Visit an authentic chief's village to gain an insight into the fascinating traditional Swazi culture
Luxuriate in Mauritius before heading off for an exciting safari in South Africa
- Enjoy a Sunset cruise on a Catamaran or Pirate sailing boat
- There is an 18-hole professional golf course nearby at Anahita
- Enjoy an enchanting drive to the tiny Kingdom of Swaziland, a former British Protection Territory, now ruled by King MsWati III
Relax under the tropical sunshine in Mauritius before a spectacular look at South Africa
- Indulge in a rejuvenating treatment at The Source Thalassotherapy and Spa. Lux*
- Trip Advisor has awarded Lux* Grand Gaube the title of "Best Hotel in the World for Romance".
- Go search of Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, Rhino and Leopard, and all manner of wondrous wildlife, birds and plant species
Explore the natural landscapes and wildlife that South Africa has to offer, before experiencing the Paradise of Seychelles.
- 5 days self drive tour in South Africa
- The resort is set between a turquoise lagoon and verdant green hills, beside its own bay of white sands. The resort is on the west coast of Mahe, just 35 minutes from the international airport.
- Have the time of your life, combining the best of both worlds!