Escape to the gorgeous Barbados and stay at the stunning port Ferdinand marina and luxury residences
Sejal, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Those who know where all the good action is in Barbados choose to stay at Time out Hotel, a place that was also created for ultimate relaxation and chilling
- The front-desk is ready to guide you through marvellous sight-seeing and special events on the island
- The Red Rock Bar & Bistro, outfitted with large screen TV, pool-tables and dart boards is the place to dine and wine
- The perfect location to explore Barbados and short walk to the nearby attractions in St Lawrence Gap
Enjoy the best of both worlds at Radisson Aquatica Resort, with the stunning landscapes and sandy beaches plus the culture of Bridgetown nearby
- Superb bedroom views from your private balcony or terrace, serving up the best views of the ocean, pool, island or beach
- Located on a silky smooth beach, with a complimentary shuttle bus included travelling to Bridgetown and other cultural attractions
- Check out the January sale with incredible savings plus 2 Kids stay free when sharing with 2 adults
Enjoy flexibility with self-catering facilities and easy access to the lively Holetown at Beach View Hotel
- All Suite property with an abundance of facilities including complimentary Wi-Fi
- The proximity to the lively Holetown offering an exciting selection of restaurants, nightlife and shops
- The understated elegance and a family run homely atmosphere
Bask in glorious Caribbean sunshine at Ocean Two Resort & Residences and let every ounce of stress melt away as you gaze at the stunning turquoise waters lapping up the sparkling white sands.
- All apartment suites boast large sitting rooms, contemporary kitchens, flat-screen TVs and spectacular ocean views
- Adults Only Rooftop pool with panoramic views of Barbados and the Sea
- Located in St. Lawrence Gap on Dover Beach in Barbados' southern coast where plenty of restaurant, shops and bars are available
Sugar Bay is perfect for travelling solo, enjoying a romantic getaway or special family escape
- Ideally located only 15 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the capital, Bridgetown
- Enjoy a wide selection of activities including beach volleyball, wind surfing, jet skis, sailing and more
- SUMMER SALE now on with savings of upto 35% plus $20 Spa Credit per person
Fall in love with Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels - Now including a saving of up to 40%
- Explore the multi-tiered lagoon, lounge in the sun or enjoy a refreshing drink in the swim up bar beneath the cascading waterfall
- Take advantage of the premium all-inclusive options, including fun activities such as windsurfing, sailing, kayaking and much more!
- Incredible savings of up to 40%, extra savings now available