Enjoy live music every night at Tryp Habana Libre and the sandy beaches of Varadero at Sol Sirenas Coral
Vishali, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
A stay at the Sugar Cane Club Hotel and Spa is bound to keep everyone well entertained with something for everyone and a great atmosphere
- Located on a lush hilltop, overlooking Barbados' spectacular West Coast
- All Inclusive clients at Sugar Cane Club can use the beach, bars and restaurants at Almond Beach Resort
- Quality spa and wellness centre as well as complimentary glass bottom boat ride
Visit stunning sites such as Chichen Itza, stroll into town or try out one of the many water sports amongst other activities available
- Beautifully placed on Playa Linda, a beautiful beach of fine white sand, close to the restaurants, bars and shops of downtown Cancun and just 20 minutes from Cancun Airport
- Ample sunloungers to relax at the beach and around the pool, and for those who like some action, the animation team arrange a variety of activities, in water and on land
- Multiple restaurants serving everything from Spanish specialties, Mexican fare and international favourites
Connect with the Island of Antigua Above All at the luxurious Sugar Ridge Hotel
- Luxury boutique hotel in the hills of antigua
- Sensational restaurant with panoramic views
- Privacy with a spectacular view with most rooms with your own private plunge pool
Attention to detail and luxury service come as standard with The Unlimited-Luxury experience at Secrets Cap Cana Resort and Spa
- Prime location in the exclusive and private gated community of Cap Cana, which offers a marina, a fishery, thrilling excursions and a championship golf course
- A mobile app allows guests to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at Secrets Cap Cana, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more!
- Secrets Cap Cana provides a culinary adventure with 6 Ã la carte restaurants (two of which are located on the beach) serving regional favourites from around the world in a fresh interpretation and where reservations are never required
Stay on stuning Reduit beach and discover atmospheric Rodney Bay Village, bristling with bars and restaurants and night life...
- Serene views of the beautiful stretch of beach that the hotel is located on
- 6 restaurants and bars where you can enjoy a la carte dining, seafood and Caribbean specialities
- Close to the prestigious and lively Rodney Bay Marina
Soak up the sun and the stunning views over the Caribbean Sea at Melia Braco Village
- Suitable for all the family with a Kids Clubs and Advenure Park, Spa Facilities and Romantic suites with genuine exclusivity
- Escape to one of the Private Beaches or indulge in the selection of All inclusive dining options from a steakhouse to traditional Jamaican cuisine
- Enjoy up to $800 Resort Credit to be used in the Spa, Adventure Park or for room upgrades