Soak up the history and culture in Havana before a luxurious stay at one of Varadero's most stunning beachfront resorts
Sejal, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
There is something for everyone at this resort with plenty of activities on offer that makes for an unforgettable holiday
- Couples can enjoy some special treats including a romantic dinner in one of the speciality resturants
- The hotel is set in amazing tropical gardens and has a glorious and peaceful position on Varadero's world famous beach
- There is something to suit everyone at the hotel with various dinning options from beachfront open-air to the finest choice of a la carte restaurants
Create memories to last a lifetime on this fantastic holiday staying in deluxe hotels in both destinations
- This twin centre combines perfectly to create a mixture of relaxation and adventure in equal spades while staying in deluxe hotels
- Indulge in a number of all-inclusive restaurants at IBEROSTAR Tainos, from delicious Japanese cuisine to international fine-dining experiences
- Capture the 1950's swing vibe when staying at Habana Riviera Hotel steeped in history with the lobby bar in particular having a genuine 50's atmosphere
Bask in the glory of Varadero's shallow turquoise waters from a luxury hideaway, repeatedly ranked number one in Cuba's longest strip of beach.
- Ranked by Trip Advisor as the Number 1 family hotel in Cuba
- One for the kids, with a children's pool, playground, Kids Club for little ones aged 4-7 years and Maxiclub for 8-12 year-olds
- Aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and tennis are all included in the price!
Enjoy a perfectly matched multi centre holiday that combines exploration and relaxation that will guarantee a fantastic time
- IBEROSTAR Ensenachos Hotel is located on one of the most exclusive beaches in Cuba and boasts top of the range facilities
- The holiday provides the perfect combination of hustle and bustle and relaxation
- IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel has a superb Havana location and a rooftop pool
Stay in the Miramar district of Havana in order to discover true Cuba and then head to the beach to stay at Playa Blanca Hotel
- Playa Blanca Hotel is at a wonderful location on the virgin beaches of Cayo Largo, protected by coral reefs
- Couples can enjoy some extra privilages at the Miramar which include: private check-in, a welcome cocktail, a turn down service and a 10% discount for massages
- Both hotels have an excellent array of restaurants and bars with fresh, local cuisine food
Combine the culture of Havana and the magic of Trinidad with a relaxing stay in a luxury hotel beside Varadero beach
- Live in luxury and enjoy the roof top pools and bars at Iberostar Parque Central with amazing panoramic views of the City
- Relax and rejuvenate in the world class spa at Iberostar Varadero offering various wonderful treatments to ensure ultimate relaxation
- Iberostar Grand Hotel is the jewel in the crown of this colonial city with the boutique offering the very highest level of service