Go for the ultimate de-stressing beach holiday - this holistic resort guarantees to leave your spirit renewed and your body glowing
Damien, Reservations Manager
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Settle into a haven of tranquility at a luxury boutique hotel that is a member of the prestigious Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Accommodation designed by the World-Famous local Architect Geoffrey Bawa
- Enjoy a choice of Wines specially selected for Jetwing
- Offers a wide range of facilities including Bike Riding, Windsurfing, Kite Surfing & more
Enjoy access to one of the longest beaches on the East Coast of Mauritius, and experience the unique all-inclusive perks coupled with the warmth and authenticity of a family-owned retreat
- Enjoy snorkelling & glass-bottom boat trips
- Features an excellent Children's Club
- Pamper yourself at the "Spa Attitude"
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
Stay in pure paradise at a beautiful 25-acre property, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay at the Outhouse - enjoy fresh Barbeques daily
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel Spa sure to replenish your mind, body and soul
- Relax and unwind in paradisiacal beaches at an exceptional resort
Beat the holiday rush and enjoy endless soft sandy beaches and luxury accommodation at blau marina varadero during Easter
Discover the ecological parks and shimmering beaches coupled with a typical Cuban welcome during your Easter holiday in Varadero
- A family orientated resort with a kids club and activities throughout the day to keep everyone entertained
- Thrill seekers can take advantage of the non-motorized water sports
- Take an advatage of wide variety of meals and drinks at 6 restaurants and 6 bars