Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
Susana, Travel Blogger
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Go for a week of sheer indulgement and relaxation at a romantic retreat at melia las antillas - ideal for loved-up couples.
- A secluded and private setting for adults over 16.
- The resort faces the sea and is surrounded by rivers, ponds and tropical grounds.
- Daytime activities abound with tennis, volleyball, tai chi, yoga, a health club and water sports.
Enjoy live music every night at Tryp Habana Libre and the sandy beaches of Varadero at Sol Sirenas Coral
- Tryp Habana Libre's outdoor swimming pool is perfect for relaxing or cooling off after a day of sightseeing with a spacious deck lined with sunbeds
- Sol Sirenas Coral offers a programme of activities at the Cuban Club which include Spanish lessons, dancing classes, cocktail mixing and more
- Both hotels offer exciting evening entertainment, perfect for discovering true 'Cuban style'
Relax and unwind on the white sands of the beach or take advantage of the wide range of facilities and activities on offer
- Enjoy a wide variety of activities and facilities at this resort including water sports and scuba diving with an entertainment programme at the Club House
- The Sol Palmeras offers varied cuisine at its 7 restaurants with something to suit everyones taste
- The hotel is in the perfect location close to the Plaza Americas Shopping Centre and the town of Varadero while still having a perfect beachside setting
Capture the vibrancy and charm of Havana, then chill on Cayo Santa Maria's paradisiacal and secluded white sandy beaches
- Couples' Added Values in Melia Cayo St Maria - romantic dinner, one hydrothermal circuit & more
- Relax and pamper yourself at the Melia Cayo Santa Maria Spa
- Couples receive a guaranteed King-size bed, late Check-Out & more at the Melia Habana
A perfectly coupled holiday for exploring and relaxing at melia cohiba hotel and paradisus princesa del mar resort and spa
Enjoy exploring the wonders of Havana from Melia Cohiba Hotel before a luxurious and relaxing stay at Paradisus Princesa Del Mar Resort and Spa
- Melia Cohiba is a centrally located hotel in the El Vedado district, near the historic city centre with every room offering wonderful views across the city, seafront or ocean
- Paradisus Princesa Del Mar is a luxury adults-only resort and spa set in lovely tropical gardens, beside Varadero's pristine sandy beach
- A perfect twin centre holiday for those looking for adventure but also to relax and unwind
Relax and enjoy every minute of your holiday at Melia Habana and Melia Buenavista
- Melia Habana Hotel boasts stunning views of bustling Havana, Mirimar and the coast
- Unwind upon the deserted beaches of Cayo Santa Maria at Melia Buenavista
- Relish soothing massages and spa treatments at Melia Buenavista