Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
Hamish, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
One of the many jewels in India's crown, the Kerala region combines scenic landscapes and thrilling towns
- Cruising through the backwaters of Kerala on a Houseboat is one of the top 50 "must do" things as described by the National Geographic Traveller magazine
- The Periyar wild life sanctuary offers a fairly good chance to seeing elephants, tigers, lion tailed macaques & much more in their natural habitats
- Experience a capturing Indian dance show - Kathakali, which loosely translated mean "Story Dance"
Go for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure and get a fuller taste of India when you combine culture and village lifestyle traditions.
- During the tour you will be staying at fabulous comfortable hotels that are all 4* and above
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- This is a journey through the heart of India to explore the old and new part of Delhi the capital city, the Taj Mahal in Agra and much more
Spend your days exploring some of the country's most iconic landmarks and spectacular sights on this tour of a lifetime
- During the tour, you will visit some of India's most famous monuments including the Golden Temple, India Gate, Qutub Minar and much more
- Visit the famous Heritage Village of Pragpur, Home to the famous Kangra School of Paintings
- Travel into the famous Himalayas and you will witness the region's rich heritage, breathtaking views and culture
This magical holiday is perfect for discovering Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur, all in one relaxed and leisurely trip
- Enjoy a Boat Cruise on the Lake Pichola & also get the opportunity to explore the local markets & shops
- Experience a horse carriage ride while visiting the Taj Mahal and an elephant ride to the Amber Fort
- Experience the natural beauty and riveting culture of India
Go beyond history and sightseeing to embark on a unique journey for all the senses. Discover India's cultural landmarks whilst sampling its true taste.
- Culinary inspired activities include a visit to an Old Delhi Bazaar and a Food Walk with Masterji Kee Haveli
- See some of the most famous monuments in the world - from the Taj Mahal to the Agra Fort
- Enjoy a fabulous stay on the stunning Houseboat, a true once-in-a-lifetime experience
Enjoy a bit of everything on a fantastic India holiday that is sure to create memories that will last a lifetime
- Enjoy 4 Safaris in traditional jeeps, which will give you the ideal opportunity to see any one of the number of wild animals in the national parks
- During the tour you will see ample famous monuments including the Prince of Wales Museum, Parliament House, Dhobi Ghat and much more
- India is known all over the world for its natrual wonders, rich widlife and breath taking natrual beauty