With three beautiful beaches to choose from, this one-of-a-kind retreat offers bespoke experiences with a soothing and rejuvenating Feng Shui philosophy
Mahesh, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Located by the beautiful bay of Anse Royale, the hotel is sure to make your stay truly memorable and stress-free.
- The hotel is only 20 minutes away from Seychelles International Airport.
- All apartments feature fully-equipped kitchens, ait conditionings, and en-suite bathrooms with showers.
- The beach is a 2-minute walk away from the hotel, and swimming is safe all year round.
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the Entire Round Tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
Discover the main island of Mahe, and the slow-paced island of La Digue for a fun-filled and humbling escape to the paradise that is Seychelles.
- The affordability.
- The stunning, tropical and world renowned beach settings.
- Enjoy a fun filled holiday with as many activities as you care for.
Ideally located for shopping enthusiasts and those wanting to discover Mauritius, yet nicely secluded from the world in a stunning beach cove, the Anelia Beach Resort is the perfect Mauritian retreat.
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games
- Enjoy the breathtaking sea views with some world class shopping experience at Cascavelle Mall
Feel all your worries melt away in an all-suite resort brimming with exclusive touches of luxury and refinement designed by world-famous fashion icon, Kenzo
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Upgrade your holiday to Full-board for breakfast, lunch and dinner and local drinks including soft drinks, beer and rum, tea/coffee and water
- Enjoy waterskiing, snorkelling or arrange swimming with dolphins or whale watching