Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
Alexandra, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
This lovely casa is located close to Revolution museum and the Cuban Museum of Fine Art.
- Enjoy the views of Havana's colourful streets from the casa's balconies.
- Enjoy the convenience of nearby restaurants, bars, museums and entertainment.
- Experience the welcoming, friendly and authentic ambiance of the casa.
Roc Presidente and Roc Arenas Doradas offers the chance to experience Cuba at a reasonable rate with a great variation in your stay.
- The presidente is located in the heart of the famous vedado district of havana, close to the malecon and just 3 kilometres from the Old Town. The hotel was havana's first skyscaper, standing 10 storeys high and affording excellent views of the sea.
- A swimming pool is an added bonus to the many facilities of both hotels. Guests can relax on a sun lounger with shade and enjoy a snack from the poolside snack bar.
- The Roc Presidente has a unique "lobby museum" which houses over 400 catalogued pieces of art including a baby grand piano and Japanese vases that stand over a metre high
This resort is an impressive all-inclusive resort which is perfect for couples, families and singles alike
- This Spanish style hacienda hotel is set along one of Cuba's magnificent white sandy beaches on Yuraguanal Beach
- Enjoy a variety of Cuban dishes at the resorts buffet restaurant or try one of the elegant 4 a la carte restaurants
- Endless activities with 5 swimming pools, swim-up bar, variety of non-motorized water sports and a great choice of day and evening entertainment
Stay in Havana's most legendary hotel and enjoy the unlimited luxury of a five-star all inclusive on the secluded beaches of Cayo Santa Maria.
- Bask in the beautiful subtropical climate and soak up the sun on the beach or by the pool in Cayo Santa Maria
- The historic Nacional de Cuba Hotel, declared a national monument, is located on a promontory in Vedado and enjoys impressive views over the sea and the city
- Tour around the many famous sights of Havana and then rest and relax in the tranquil resort of Cayo Santa Maria
Enjoy royal service upon Varadero’s beach
- Exclusive, luxury facilities including an exclusive lounge-reception-concierge, bar, restaurant, pool solarium and beach walkway.
- Private Butler service offering 24 hour room service, a personalised welcome, a personalised premium minibar, a pillow menu, and guaranteed late checkout
- The secluded Varadero beach location
An unforgettable holiday experience exploring Cuba's cultural and natural highlights with a short stopover in Jamaica too
- Leave your daily stress behind with a full board basis including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks each day
- Excellent range of facilities and entertainment including elegant lounges and restaurants, swimming pool, Duty Free shops, Casino, disco, fitness centre an internet corner and open promenades
- Full board with unlimited drinks and two shore excursions inlcuded in the package