Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
Alexandra, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
This lovely casa is located close to Revolution museum and the Cuban Museum of Fine Art.
- Enjoy the views of Havana's colourful streets from the casa's balconies.
- Enjoy the convenience of nearby restaurants, bars, museums and entertainment.
- Experience the welcoming, friendly and authentic ambiance of the casa.
Roc Presidente and Roc Arenas Doradas offers the chance to experience Cuba at a reasonable rate with a great variation in your stay.
- The presidente is located in the heart of the famous vedado district of havana, close to the malecon and just 3 kilometres from the Old Town. The hotel was havana's first skyscaper, standing 10 storeys high and affording excellent views of the sea.
- A swimming pool is an added bonus to the many facilities of both hotels. Guests can relax on a sun lounger with shade and enjoy a snack from the poolside snack bar.
- The Roc Presidente has a unique "lobby museum" which houses over 400 catalogued pieces of art including a baby grand piano and Japanese vases that stand over a metre high
Enjoy royal service upon Varadero’s beach
- Exclusive, luxury facilities including an exclusive lounge-reception-concierge, bar, restaurant, pool solarium and beach walkway.
- Private Butler service offering 24 hour room service, a personalised welcome, a personalised premium minibar, a pillow menu, and guaranteed late checkout
- The secluded Varadero beach location