The resort offers a luxurious yet natural environment on the sands of the beautiful beach and stunning lagoon
Danny, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Discover beauty like no other on the magical Mahé island in the Seychelles
- Long stretches of pure white sands
- Stunning rooms, with everything you'll need for a more than comfortable stay
- A no fuss, unobtrusive service where the customer is always king!
Go wild while enjoying modern luxury comforts at a unique seaside retreat with the wow factor
- Indulge in spa treatments built on the pillars of nutrition, yoga and meditation, and tailored to individuals based on requirements
- Select from a wide range of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, water skiing and swimming with dolphins
- Savour the resort's own brand of ice cream in all flavour combinations and enjoy cinema screenings on the beach
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Located right by the sparkling blue waters of the Indian Ocean, the Savoy offers a unique intimate and welcoming atmosphere with something for all
- An amazing Kids Club for young guest aged 4 to 12, where they can have endless fun, socialise and play a variety of games
- Luxurious onsite Spa features 9 treatment rooms, an additional adults-only pool, yoga pavilion and two saunas
- Enjoy fine dining experiences at the hotel’s 3 superb restaurants , Grand Savoy for international cuisine , Pescado fine dining and The Gecko Beach Bar ideal for a casual lunch and great cocktails with live entertainment
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise