Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
Alexandra, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Culture, beaches, sports and history make these two hotels perfect choices for your Cuban travels
- Couples get exclusive extras: romantic dinner, late check-out and champagne on arrival at Iberostar Daiquiri
- Iberostar Daiquiri faces a pristine beach with a protected offshore reef, amazing for diving experiences
- The Comodoro Bungalows are the perfect base for discovering the wonders of Havana and the surrounding area
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this the All Inclusive iberostar tainos
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
Enjoy a perfectly matched multi centre holiday that combines exploration and relaxation that will guarantee a fantastic time
- IBEROSTAR Ensenachos Hotel is located on one of the most exclusive beaches in Cuba and boasts top of the range facilities
- The holiday provides the perfect combination of hustle and bustle and relaxation
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel has a superb Havana location and a rooftop pool
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana, staying in the residence of the 'stars', with a relaxing beach holiday in Cuba's world famous resort, Varadero.
- Nacional De Cuba hotel is considered a symbol of history, culture and Cuban identity
- Iberostar Laguna Azul offers 15 bars and restaurants and worldwide cuisines
- Enjoy watersports including windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, paddleboats, and snorkelling
Enjoy the vibrancy of Havana, the heritage of Trinidad and the serene seaside beauty of Varadero
- Enjoy colonial grandeur in Trinidad and soak up the local time-warped atmosphere
- Stay in Havana's most highly rated hotel, with an iconic location facing Parque Central
- Bask on the glorious Varadero beach at a luxury, adults-only all-inclusive resort