Located on the stunning Papagayo Peninsula in Guanacaste
Anthony, Senior Travel Consultant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
Explore two different sides of Costa Rica with the perfect selection of activities, entertainments and facilities on-site
- The selected 4* hotels boast clean interiors with all the facilities you would need for a comfortable stay.
- Combine a stay within the capital San Jose, with a beach retreat to Puntarenas, all within one holiday.
- Enjoy fantastic activities including live music shows, sports and more.
Enjoy a location close to San Jose while still overlooking the amazing Pacific Ocean
- Feel like royalty in the modern and cosy rooms
- Relish a variety of food and drink including traditional Costa Rican dishes, quick snacks, fast food and delicious tropical fruit smoothies.
- Enjoy activities suitable for all ages including volleyball, tennis, a children's playground along with nightly entertainment and much more
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco -tourist dream destination
- This unique experience of canopy walkways allows you to experience the virgin cloud forest treetops. Through a bridge system you can marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.