An ideal holiday for everyone in the family, whether looking for relaxation by the pool or for adrenaline-filled water sports on the beach.
Charmaine, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Relax in spacious accommodation and enjoy magnificent views from the rooftop pool at the Marina Byblos, it offers contemporary luxury close to Jumeirah Beach.
- Vibrant nightlife with an excellent choice of restaurants & nightclubs close by
- Metro station within walking distance
- Rooftop swimming pool offers panoramic views mixed with tranquil relaxation
Enjoy the famous architecture and sights of Old Havana, featuring a multitiude of attractions to explore and then on to Varadero where quality of the beaches is only bettered by the facilities on offer
- Make the most of Havana with a private beach and the sea adjacent to the property and Old Havana nearby
- Never waste a minute in Varadero with everything from watersports to Spanish lessons to salsa and more
- An excellent selection of restaurants and bars in Varadero including 3 a La Carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway