The location of this resort means that you can relax on Jumeirah Beach whilst still being able to explore the city
Charmaine, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
The hotel has a fantastic location on the famed South Coast within walking distance of the popular St. Lawrence Gap area
- Seclusion and welcoming hospitality are just some of the inviting features of this hotel that with its warmth make guests feel right at home
- The Dover Beach hotel is idyllically situated close to all the main action spots whilst still managing to be secluded enough to provide guests with a cosy and intimate stay by a pristine turquoise beach
- St Lawarence Gap area famous for its livelihood, great nightlife and range of activities on offer
With 1st class services and amenities Alsol Luxury Village will surpass your expectations
- Boasting its own private beach and full service spa
- Located in Dominican Republic's largest inland marina
- Each suite boasts its own full kitchen, plus 5 restaurants and 4 bars
Ideally located for shopping enthusiasts and those wanting to discover Mauritius, yet nicely secluded from the world in a stunning beach cove, the Anelia Beach Resort is the perfect Mauritian retreat.
- Complimentary wireless internet access is available in public areas
- Take advantage of the tennis courts, beach volley ball and many indoor games
- Perfect location - enjoy Mauritius breathtaking sea views with some world class shopping experience at Cascavelle Mall
Experience the magic of Negril, complimentary excursions such as a glass bottom boat tour, a trip to Margaritaville and a romantic Sunset Catamaran Cruise
- Complimentary land sports including, tennis and golf with transfers & green fees included
- Complimentary water sports including waterskiing, wind surfing, snorkeling & PADI certified scuba diving, instruction included
- Enjoy brillant trips including a Sunset Catamaran Cruise and a trip to a popular Sunset Waterside Bar