Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
Danny, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
This Landmark hotel offers guests a true five-star experience gauranteed to excite and inspire!
- Enjoy complimentary wireless internet access across all of the hotel's public areas and take time to relax and rejuvenate at the onsite spa
- Guests get to choose from up to 8 different wining and dining areas, including chic lounges, gourmet restaurants and trendy bars
- Fantastically located in the city centre, giving you easy access to everything on offer, including the old city
On a beach break in Aqaba you can dive snorkel in the majestic waters of the Red Sea, or venture inland to view some exotic desert scenery, it's awesome.
- Visit the historical Aqaba Castle, Aqaba Archaeological Museum for a historical perspective of Jordan
- Relax and enjoy the spectacular views while taking advantage of the rooftop pool
- Indulge in the variety of International dishes served at the buffet restaurant
Indulge yourself with a relaxing stay in Jordan, where peace and tranquillity come as standard
- Float away your stresses and woes with the healing properties of the Dead Sea
- Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit in the award winning Zara Spa
- Enjoy dinner entertainment with the live cooking station
Restore and rejuvenate the body and soul with a relaxing break on the shores of the Dead Sea
- Why not explore some of the optional Dead Sea excursions such as Hot Springs or a visit to Mount Nebo
- Relax and unwind with no less than 9 outdoor pools including a pool bar
- Sample exquisite flavours from around the world with a plethora of restaurants to suit every taste
A great array of facilities awaits you, such as the eight restaurants and the colourful coral reefs.
- Visit Aqaba Castle and Aqaba Archaeological Museum for a historical perspective of Jordan, or take a trip to the Dream Mall
- Take advantage of the large swimming pool and unwind right beside it at the Sejan Poolside Restaurant
- Located on the Red Sea, the hotel houses the Zara Spa, specialising in a wide variety of treatments and therapies
Unleash the mesmerising beauty of Aqaba and bathe in warm, crystalline Red Sea waters, ideal for snorkelling and diving.
- Enjoy of the many activities and facilities on offer relax on the beach, try out some water sports, and benefit from the minerals at the spa
- Anywhere and everywhere throughout the hotel, keep up to date with all the latest news from your room or in the public areas with free Wi-fi
- Go on a hiking trip, camping in the desert or a day excursion to see what jewels Jordan has to offer