Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
Vishali, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Located in Negombo, on the west coast of Sri Lanka, Club Dolphin offers a relaxing and comfortable stay at the heart of one of Asia's most diverse countries.
- Sitting amongst acres of coconut groves, beside a golden sand beach and backing onto a canal
- Two spacious pools, one activity pool and a quiet pool, with the main pool winding through the resort
- Elegant cottages spreadout across the gardens with air conditioning, mini fridge and a cable TV
One of the many jewels in India's crown, the Kerala region combines scenic landscapes and thrilling towns
- Cruising through the backwaters of Kerala on a Houseboat is one of the top 50 "must do" things as described by the National Geographic Traveller magazine
- The Periyar wild life sanctuary offers a fairly good chance to seeing elephants, tigers, lion tailed macaques & much more in their natural habitats
- Experience a capturing Indian dance show - Kathakali, which loosely translated mean "Story Dance"
Marvel at the Magnificent Taj Mahal and discover the Forts of Rajasthan then head south to enjoy an all inclusive beach holiday in Sri Lanka
- Enjoy a Horse Carriage & ride while visiting the Taj Mahal & Elephant Ride to Amber Fort*
- Enjoy a Rajasthani Feast in Jaipur
- Complete your stay with an All Inclusive break in Sri Lanka - Staying at the Beachside Haven Tangerine Beach
Spend your days exploring some of the country's most iconic landmarks and spectacular sights on this tour of a lifetime
- During the tour, you will visit some of India's most famous monuments including the Golden Temple, India Gate, Qutub Minar and much more
- Visit the famous Heritage Village of Pragpur, Home to the famous Kangra School of Paintings
- Travel into the famous Himalayas and you will witness the region's rich heritage, breathtaking views and culture
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- English speaking chauffer guide for the entire round tour
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world