Discover the delights of Arabia in Muscat, Oman's delightful capital, stay at the Grand Hyatt and enjoy a great value getaway
Peter, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Discover Oman through a resort set in an idyllic location on a private beach beside the Gulf of Oman yet close to the delights of the capital Muscat
- The Millennium Resort is fast gaining an excellent reputation for sporting events and has fantastic facilities to match including outdoor and indoor pools
- Located by a private beach on the Batinah Coast overlooking the hotels own private marina surrounded by landscaped gardens
- The location offers the best of both worlds for your stay with excursions easily available as well as many relaxing activities, such as the private beach
Indulge yourself at the boutique hotel Sifawy only a short drive from Muscat
- Hotels own Diving Centre with an extensive choice of diving and snorkeling trips
- perfect location for a escape from the city with beautiful surroundings
- boutique hotels providing privacy and a relaxed atmosphere
Stay in nn oasis nestled between the Majestic Hajjar Mountains and Indian Ocean, relax on a desert beach and enjoy spectacular scenery all within easy reach of the city centre
- Tickle your taste buds from choice of Six Restuarants including a French-Polynesian, Italian & Mexican
- Unwind at the Health & Fitness Centre featuring 2 Pools, Steam Room, Sauna, Plunge Pool & a Gym
- Enjoy the evening with some Live Entertainment
With the most dramatic and scenic of locations, at the Alila Jabal Akhdar you'll see a side of Oman few others get to witness.
- Leave your daily stress behind and treat yourself at the Spa Alila
- Dine at The View Restaurant, positioned closer to the canyon with a spectacular view from its terrace
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel