Have a memorable stay to forever treasure in your heart as you discover Antigua's raw and vibrant beauty from a stunning all inclusive property.
Charmaine, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Located on the south cost of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views
- Just 25 minutes to the capital Bridgetown and 10 minutes from the airport
- The Butterfly Beach Hotel is set beside Oistin's Bay with access to two white sand beaches
- Benefit from the self catering service or the fabulous restaurant offering international and Caribbean cuisine
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
Enjoy nature trails in the tropical plantation estates, discover an amazing underwater world in the aquamarine sea or try your hand at golf, Tobago has it all
- 18-Hole Plantations Championship Golf Course
- Enjoy access to a Scuba Diving Centre, Birdwatching, Hiking & more
- Equilibrium Face & Body Clinic - Offering treatments to relax the body and mind
The Spice Island of Grenada is a tropical paradise that's perfect for a family holiday, with guaranteed privacy and seclusion.
- Excellent kids club with a wide selection of activities for the little ones
- A good array of bars and restaurants cater to every palate
- Enjoy a selection of activities including tennis, waterskiing, snorkeling, golf and much more
Relax and bask on the glorious white sands of Cable Beach, or take off to downtown Nassau for great duty free shopping and a taste of colonial history
- Daily Activities include a Circus Clinic with Trampoline & Trapeze
- All-inclusive programmes and tipping is forbidden so no embarassment at the end of your holiday
- Breezes offers many of the best water activities, including wind surfing lessons free of charge