Sandy beaches and off shore coral reefs makes Antigua a Caribbean gem at the jolly beach resort and spa
Relax in the surroundings of lush green gardens and the incredible mile long white sand beach of Antigua's established 'fun for all' hotel, Jolly Beach
Joe, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- 4 restaurants, 4 bars and 4 pools plus free Wi -Fi in public areas
- Supervised Kids Club for children from 2 to 11
- Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Relax and unwind on the beautiful island of Antigua at the Verandah, a fabulous all-suite resort, a holiday paradise bordered by Devil's Bridge National Park.
- Adjacent to a National Park with marked nature trails, two white sand beaches and tranquil waters
- Antigua's only all-suite hotel perfect for couples and family parties
- Choose from 3 restaurants and 4 bars serving international and local cuisine
Leave the kids behind and enjoy the tranquillity of The Club Barbados, an elegantly casual resort with every facility you could wish for.
- Relax and take a dip in a choice of three freshwater swimming pools
- Perfect for couples, honeymooners and friends
- Complimentary water sports include water skiing, windsurfing, hobie-cats, paddle boarding, snorkelling & reef fishing
Stay in pure paradise at a beautiful 25-acre property, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay at the Outhouse - enjoy fresh Barbeques daily
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel Spa sure to replenish your mind, body and soul
- Relax and unwind in paradisiacal beaches at an exceptional resort
With an extensive all-inclusive offering that includes plenty of fun activities, succulent meals and fantastic kids' facilities, St James' Club is the place to be in Antigua.
- A fun children's club with plenty of activities to keep little ones entertained
- Six swimming pools, water sports galore and a lot of fun activities for all ages
- A selection of distinctly themed restaurants including a signature fine dining venue: Piccolo Mondo
Leave the world behind and escape to Palm Island, a private island that's the ultimate idyllic tropical hideaway - it's what exclusivity is all about
- Private island resort with five white sand beaches to choose from
- Take to the waters to swim, snorkel and dive, or explore the 135-acre hideaway by foot or bike
- Superb all-inclusive options at two Ã la carte restaurants, daily afternoon tea, cocktail party, silent disco, beach cinema and weekly cooking demonstrations