Feel all your worries melt away in an all-suite resort brimming with exclusive touches of luxury and refinement designed by world-famous fashion icon, Kenzo
Petya, Product Assistant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Discover unspoiled beaches and great luxury at the newly opened resort
- Step straight out onto an untouched stretch of pristine beach from your room or villa
- Dine at one of two restaurants and sample local, authentic cuisine
- Indulge your senses at the holistic spa and wellness centre
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
With a gorgeous beach-fronted location, you're never too far from paradise on the beach
- Discover a wide range of dining options, including dining on the beach
- Step straight onto the pristine sandy beach from your chalet
- Enjoy fantastic bar and lounge with relaxed atmosphere and ocean view
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
The all-year round tropical climate in Mauritius means a hotel with plenty of amenities is of the essence, and Shanti Maurice fits the bill
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Some of the finest fresh ingredients in the world, with a herb garden resort tour and a beach barbecue just two of the options available
- The grandma's kitchen concept allows you to dine at the house of the grandmother of one of the Shanti Maurice team members