Feel all your worries melt away in an all-suite resort brimming with exclusive touches of luxury and refinement designed by world-famous fashion icon, Kenzo
Petya, Product Assistant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
Disover unspoiled beaches and great luxury at the newly opened resort
- Step straight out onto an untouched stretch of pristine beach from your room or villa
- Dine at one of two restaurants and sample local, authentic cuisine
- Indulge your senses at the holistic spa and wellness centre
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
With a gorgeous beach-fronted location, you're never too far from paradise on the beach
- Discover a wide range of dining options, including dining on the beach
- Step straight onto the pristine sandy beach from your chalet
- Enjoy fantastic bar and lounge with relaxed atmosphere and ocean view
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream with the added royal treatment
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
The all-year round tropical climate in Mauritius means a hotel with plenty of amenities is of the essence, and Shanti Maurice fits the bill
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Some of the finest fresh ingredients in the world, with a herb garden resort tour and a beach barbecue just two of the options available
- The grandma's kitchen concept allows you to dine at the house of the grandmother of one of the Shanti Maurice team members