Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
Hamish, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Stay in a great all inclusive resort offering excellent facilities for all ages, and in close proximity to the small beachside town of Playa del Carmen.
- Complimentary access to all land and non-motorised water sports during your stay
- A variety of 4 restaurants and bars to choose from as well as 3 swimming pools with daily activities programme
- 10 minutes away from the charming town of Playa del Carmen and just 5 minutes from Playacar Club de Golf
Thanks to the hotel's privileged location, the resort is closest to crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea and the best tropical reefs in Cozumel
- With such a magnificent natural beauty around, fantastic spa services and a list of individual and family sporting activities, the Iberostar Cozumel is the perfect place for mind and body relaxation
- Enjoy spectacular nightly entertainment live shows and performances
- For anyone who wants a stress-free way to tone and shape up, the hotel offers a big range of water sports activities including aqua gym, water basketball, windsurfing, and even scuba diving, as well as a variety of land sports
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Stay in two of the most famous resorts in Mexico that offer endless activities and places to explore
Enjoy a holiday of a lifetime, stay in Mexico City and Cancun - two of the best and most famous resorts in the country
- Hotel Casa Blanca has a fantastic location in the centre of Mexico City close to all the amazing tourist sights
- All Ritmo Cancun Resort and Waterpark is set on a beautiful stretch of soft sand beach and offers a fun but relaxing stay to it's guests
- This holiday has combined two stunning locations in buzzing Mexico City and relaxing Cancun which is sure to ensure you have a great holiday
Live each moment to the full at the hippest and newest resort on the Riviera Maya, An all-inclusive extravaganza for all the senses.
- Relax at the Rock Spa with its 75 treatment rooms or choose from 9 tantalising restaurants and bars
- Receive up to US$3600 Limitless Resort Credits which can be used towards selected Tours, Golf, Spa, Beauty Salon services, Romantic dinners and much more (Exclusive Offer - get DOUBLE limitless resort credit - book by 31 October 2016)
- Up to 2 kids stay FREE in a 2bedroom Family suite between 3rd Jan 17 - 22nd Dec 17 if booked by 28th Feb 17
The Colonial and Ancient Mexican Explorer offers an authentic insight into the country before you enjoy a majestic beach break where you can do as much or as little as you please
- Taking travellers on a magnificent journey all along Mexico's most startling and fascinating sites, the Colonial and Ancient Mexican Explorer Tour has been carefully crafted and put together to amaze and delight visitors
- The amazing All Ritmo resort is just 20 minutes by car from the airport at Cancun, set on a beautiful stretch of soft sand beach, beside the seaside fishing port, Puerto Juarez.
- Enjoy a holiday perfectly combined to offer a trip of a lifetime with adventure and relaxation available in abundance