Follow in Hemingway's footsteps with the west beach and heritage tour
Damien, Reservations Manager
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
This tour is ideal for those who want to truly experience Cuba at their own pace without missing out on anything.
- Stay in private accommodations for an authentic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy a customised holiday with flexibility of travel, that suites your personal tastes and gives you time to appreciate each of the places you visit.
- Discover the rich heritage of Old Havana.
Escape to paradise on stunning secluded beaches with the wonders of western Cuba tour
- Learn how to make traditional Cuban Cigars, or 'Puros', at a Cigar factory in the city of Pinar
- Take an excursion to the stunning island of Cayo Jutias for some amazing island exploring
- Visit some of Hemmingway's old haunts, such as La Bodeguita del Medio and La Floridita, in Havana
Enjoy wide range of activities while on the tour
- All transfers are in Air-Conditioned Minivans with qualified tour guides
- Visit Casa del Tango, Che Mausoleum, Excursion to Parque El Cubano and much more
- All entrance fees during the tour are included