Escape to an idyllic island hideaway in the Maldives and submerge yourself into a tropical way of life
Shyama, Senior Travel Consultant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi offers a great choice for families, with kid-friendly activities as well as plenty to do for the adults.
- The resort spreads over this tropical paradise, surrounded by powdery white sand and a house reef
- The spa is sure to relax and rejuvenate body, mind and spirit, with complimentary use of hydrotherapy area
- Guest can discover the exotic tastes of Asia in the tranquil Maldives Restaurant, Bamboo or alternatively in Flavours, located over the water, with uninterrupted views of other islands
Get rejuvenated and pampered at the treetop Devarana spa Dusit Thani Maldives
- Indulge in a treetop spa treatment
- Explore the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve with a guided house reef snorkelling tour
- Children under the age of 12 stay absolutely FREE
The experiences offered will ensure you will never forget this trip, with Discovery Dining offering a 5 course meal set across two islands and five venues.
- Angsana resort is set among a pristine natural environment of Palm trees , beautiful beaches and an off shore lagoon, just 40 minutes by sea plane from Male
- With so many untouched reefs and dive sites, this is a true paradise for water sports, and in particular scuba diving
- Romantic dining ranges from a candlelit BBQ dinner on the beach for two, a traditional Jaafai, a Maldivian dinner, this one is served on the beach to a castaway dinner on Maagaa Island