Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
You're sure never to get bored at Angsana Resort and Spa, Velavaru, with over 100 activities available.
- Luxury resort on the paradise island of Velavaru, in the south Nilande atoll. The transfer from male International airport is by seaplane and takes approximately 40 minutes
- Guests can enjoy being pampered in the award winning spa that overlooks the ocean. Private treatments rooms are rooftop or in beautifully appointed spa pavillions in the lush gardens
- The resort offers a wonderful range of dining options from al fresco, over water in Funa, a gastronomical journey in Kaani to more casual dishes in Azzurro and the Kurehi Bar or an intimate dining experience in your villa
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi offers a great choice for families, with kid-friendly activities as well as plenty to do fo rthe adults.
- The resort speads over this tropical paradise, surrounded by powdery white sand and a house reef
- The spa is sure to relax and rejuvenate body, mind and spirit, with complimentary use of hydrotherapy area
- Guest can discover the exotic tastes of Asia in the tranquil Maldives Restaurant, Bamboo or alternatively in Flavours, located over the water, with uninterrupted views of other islands
Escape to an idyllic island hideaway in the Maldives and submerge yourself into a tropical way of life
- The Resort features a reef adventure centre to acquaint guests the myriad of sea life in the island's surrounding coral reefs
- Enjoy complimentary excursions and resort credits when you stay on the All Inclusive package
- All rooms come with a private pool and direct access to the lagoon, beach or ocean
The experiences offered will ensure you will never forget this trip, with Discovery Dining offering a 5 course meal set across two islands and five venues.
- Angsana resort is set among a pristine natural environment of Palm trees , beautiful beaches and an off shore lagoon, just 40 minutes by sea plane from Male
- With so many untouched reefs and dive sites, this is a true paradise for water sports, and in particular scuba diving
- Romantic dining ranges from a candlelit BBQ dinner on the beach for two, a traditional Jaafai, a Maldivian dinner, this one is served on the beach to a castaway dinner on Maagaa Island
Get rejuvenated and pampered at the treetop Devarana spa Dusit Thani Maldives
- Indulge in a treetop spa treatment
- Explore the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve with a guided house reef snorkelling tour
- Children under the age of 12 stay absolutely FREE
A perfect hideaway amidst swaying palm trees, untouched natural beauty and glistening sands is what makes the Maldives a little piece of heaven on earth
- Dedicated Villa host during your stay
- Complimentary Wi-FI internet access through out the resort
- Free watersports windsurfing, Canoeing or Catamaran