Enjoy live music every night at Tryp Habana Libre and the sandy beaches of Varadero at Sol Sirenas Coral
Damien, Reservations Manager
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Culture, beaches, sports and history make these two hotels perfect choices for your Cuban travels
- Couples get exclusive extras: romantic dinner, late check-out and champagne on arrival at Iberostar Daiquiri
- Iberostar Daiquiri faces a pristine beach with a protected offshore reef, amazing for diving experiences
- The Comodoro Bungalows are the perfect base for discovering the wonders of Havana and the surrounding area
Melia Las Americas provides a great location for couples, with romantic dining options available.
- Tranquil setting at this adults only resort
- Enjoy candlelit, romantic dinners with great views and cuisines from around the world
- All rooms are spacious, beautifully decorated, modern and well equipped
Enjoy warm crystal clear blue waters, golden sun and golden sands on 3 different beaches to choose from
- The hotel provides all kinds of entertainments starting from Mini Club and Mini Disco to mini-golf, tennis and diving and is a perfect choice for guests of all age
- Get the feel of paradise and relax on the Forbidden Beach, Flamencos Beach or Pilar Beach - the choice is all yours
- Enjoy delicious national and international cuisines and drinks at a variety of restaurants & bars, including Japanese, Italian, Snack Bar, 24 hour Lobby Bar, Aqua Bar and Piano Bar
On this fantastic 14-day journey you can explore the culture, get to know the sights, and discover natural wonders of Cuba at a perfect pace.
- The tour includes excursions, bicycle rental, transfers in an air-conditioned minibus, and professional English speaking guides.
- Discover spectacular areas of Cuba, such as Vinales Valley, tobacco plantations, and Sierra del Escambray mountains.
- Cycle and explore the wonders of Cuba