Enjoy live music every night at Tryp Habana Libre and the sandy beaches of Varadero at Sol Sirenas Coral
Damien, Reservations Manager
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Melia Las Americas provides a great location for couples, with romantic dining options available.
- Tranquil setting at this adults only resort
- Enjoy candlelit, romantic dinners with great views and cuisines from around the world.
- All rooms are spacious, beautifully decorated, modern and well equipped.
A great selection of sports are on offer, making this the ideal choice for the active traveller.
- Couples get exclusive extras: romantic dinner, late check-out and champagne on arrival
- Facing a pristine beach with a protected offshore reef for amazing diving
- All-inclusive plan includes a taster diving course in the pool once a week
Enjoy warm crystal clear blue waters, golden sun and golden sands on 3 different beaches to choose from
- The hotel provides all kinds of entertainments starting from Mini Club and Mini Disco to mini-golf, tennis and diving and is a perfect choice for guests of all age
- Get the feel of paradise and relax on the Forbidden Beach, Flamencos Beach or Pilar Beach - the choice is all yours
- Enjoy delicious national and international cuisines and drinks at a variety of restaurants & bars, including Japanese, Italian, Snack Bar, 24 hour Lobby Bar, Aqua Bar and Piano Bar
On this fantastic 14-day journey you can explore the culture, get to know the sights, and discover natural wonders of Cuba at a perfect pace.
- The tour includes excursions, bicycle rental, transfers in an air-conditioned minibus, and professional English speaking guides.
- Enjoy cycling in spectacular areas of Cuba, such as Vinales Valley, tobacco plantations, and Sierra del Escambray mountains.
- Unwind on the magnificent sandy beach in Varadero, the longest beach in Cuba.