Stretching along a blessed mile of powdery soft sands, this all-inclusive resort is the perfect place for endless family fun.
Gareth, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Make the most of a good value for money deal, at a family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , a fashionable and lively strip.
- Easy access to shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travelers' Choice Award
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
Relax and enjoy great nightlife on the south coast, stay in a great hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach, where you can choose hassle free accommodation
- Taste delicious local cuisine at the poolside courtyard bistro
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars and night clubs.
- All the rooms are comfortable and come equipped with air conditioning, daily maid service and a balcony or patio
Bask in glorious Caribbean sunshine and let every ounce of stress melt away as you gaze at the stunning turquoise waters lapping up the sparkling white sands.
- All apartment suites boast large sitting rooms, contemporary kitchens, flat-screen TVs and spectacular ocean views
- The rooftop terrace features a plunge pool with spectacular sea views
- Enjoy a holiday from the perfect base at Ocean Two, located at the far end of St. Lawrence Gap on Dover Beach in Barbados' southern coast
Treat yourself with a pampering massage in a privacy of your room at The Fairmont Royal Pavilion
- Benefit from casual to fine dining with locally inspired menus
- Set on a beautiful half mile crescent bay with the opportunity to swim with sea turtles
- The only hotel on the West Coast of Barbados with all rooms ocean front
Located on a serene stretch of the Caribbean Sea, Little Good Harbour is a dream destination for couples and families.
- Pamper yourself with a relaxing massage or a beauty treatment at the on-site Spa, set in the lush tropical gardens
- The beach is a perfect place to relax in an idyllic setting and enjoy cooling sea breeze
- Enjoy a fantastic location, close to historical landmarks, beautiful gardens, and a variety of activities
New to the award-winning Elegant Hotels family, the redesigned and reimagined all-inclusive Waves Hotel and Spa sits on a stretch of pristine beach on the island's Platinum West Coast
- 3 rounds of Golf per adult per stay at the Barbados Golf Club, including transfers and clubs
- Pamper yourself at the hotel's spa with up to four spa treatments per guest per stay
- Enjoy complimentary motorised and non-motorised watersports including standup paddle boarding, waterskiing, hobie cat sailing, kayaking, snorkeling, tube rides and boogie boards