A magical journey on the fastest train in India - A truly once-in-a-lifetime experience to see the Golden Triangle
Travel through the heart of this wonderful country unearthing many hidden gems and witnessing many of India's most famous landmarks and monuments
Alexandra, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Be moved by India's icons; from the majestic Taj Mahal to the natural beauty of Keoladeo National Park - this is India at its best.
- Experience the Royal Maharaja lifestyle with a stay in a wonderful Bharatpur Palace
- Discover the magnificent City Palace Museum and enjoy an authentic Rajasthani feast in Jaipur
- See Humayun's Tomb in Delhi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur
- Witness the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony
- An English-Speaking local Guide
One of the many jewels in India's crown, the Kerala region combines scenic landscapes and thrilling towns
- Cruising through the backwaters of Kerala on a Houseboat is one of the top 50 "must do" things as described by the National Geographic Traveller magazine
- The Periyar wild life sanctuary offers a fairly good chance to seeing elephants, tigers, lion tailed macaques & much more in their natural habitats
- Experience a capturing Indian dance show - Kathakali, which loosely translated mean "Story Dance"
Go for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure and get a fuller taste of India when you combine culture and village lifestyle traditions.
- During the tour you will be staying at fabulous comfortable hotels that are all 4* and above
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing and excursion tours as per the itinerary
- This is a journey through the heart of India to explore the old and new part of Delhi the capital city, the Taj Mahal in Agra and much more