Let Sugar Beach Resort & Spa transport you to bygone days of elegance, first-class service and simple traditions that make up the very best life has to offer
Alexandra, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Indulge yourself in paradise at the amazing Recif Attitude and relax at the unique Lakaz Chamarel
- Watch the sunsets from the deck around the overflowing slate swimming pool at Recif Attitude
- Experience the only eco-lodge in the mountains of Mauritius and be amazed by the views
- Get two unique experiences in one holiday and make the most of your holiday
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
Experience simple boutique luxury at the charming L'Archipel
- Experience some amazing snorkeling on the stunning private beach
- Unwind gazing out over a sunset sea view from your room
- Surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens adding to the charm of this property
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets