Soak up the sun in beautiful Dominican Republic where the hotel has a brilliant position on the World Famous Bavaro Beach
Gareth, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Sandy beaches and off shore coral reefs makes Antigua a Caribbean gem at the jolly beach resort and spa
Relax in the surroundings of lush green gardens and the incredible mile long white sand beach of Antigua's established 'fun for all' hotel, Jolly Beach
- Spoil yourself from a choice of 5 restaurants all serving mouthwatering cuisine
- Children can enjoy themselves in the Kids club
- Famed for being positioned on the best Beach on the Island
Enjoy a whole hoard of activities and create memories that will last a lifetime.
- The children’s club
- The array of activities
- The expansive pool
Go for a well-deserved indulging getaway to sun-kissed sands with a touch of sophistication and endless fun.
- Enjoy the perfect location just minutes from the airport and a short ride to downtown Cancun
- Entertainment for the whole family is guaranteed at the onsite water park
- Immerse in a culinary adventure with a varied array of dining options
Unwind on a stunning white sandy beach during your stay at the all-inclusive The Sands Barbados hotel
It is ideal for families and couples who want to enjoy convenience of all-inclusive combined with friendly service
- The Sands Barbados is only approximately a 15-minute away from the Airport, the capital Bridgetown, and the popular Oistins Bay Garden market
- Enjoy complimentary water sports including kayaking, sailing, pedal boats, body boards, paddle boards, snorkelling, and wakeboarding
- Pamper yourself at the hotel's spa offering different skin and facial treatments, massages, body wraps, and more
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.