Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
Susana, Travel Blogger
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Step back in time and explore untouched magical locations within India, sure to live long In the memory
Tour God's own country with verdant open spaces to explore where you can experience authentic India culture in the villages along the way
- Have the unique experience of staying on a luxurious traditional houseboat on a full board basis
- Enjoy various experiences on the tour including a guided walk of a spice plantation, Kathakali dance performance and much more
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing and all transfers will be in an air conditioned vehicle
Get to know the strategic point that unites the Americas, and enjoy an exciting tour that takes in the most iconic landmarks this fascinating country has to offer.
- Experience the journey throughout the Canal of Panama full of history and geological value.
- Enjoy the highlights of Panama City including Colonial sector, a UNESCO world Heritage site.
- Explore Monkey Island to appreciate its aquatic wildlife, tropical flowers, plants and trees.
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
- Enjoy an exclusive 15% discount on optional excursions booked locally
South Africa is known for its diversity across the country, and this trip is sure to bring out the true range of experiences available.
- Kruger National Park offers the chance to experience stunning scenery and a vast range of wildlife
- The Winelands offer stunning orchards and charming small towns, whilst Cape Town itself offers Table Mountain and Cape Point nearby
- Johannesburg's Apartheid Museum offers a stimulating insight into South Africa's history, whilst Robben Island is one of the country's most iconic locations
An incredible journey from majestic jungle-wreathed Angkor Wat to the stunning karst landscapes of Halong Bay
- Spend the night on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay and see sunrise over the remarkable karst landscape includes meals
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
- Extend your holiday with a break on the beaches of Cambodia or Vietnam