Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in Cuba's most iconic and famous resort - Varadero
Charmaine, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Enjoy live music every night at Tryp Habana Libre and the sandy beaches of Varadero at Sol Sirenas Coral
- Tryp Habana Libre's outdoor swimming pool is perfect for relaxing or cooling off after a day of sightseeing with a spacious deck lined with sunbeds
- Sol Sirenas Coral offers a programme of activities at the Cuban Club which include Spanish lessons, dancing classes, cocktail mixing and more
- Both hotels offer exciting evening entertainment, perfect for discovering true 'Cuban style'
Head to the Caribbean's largest and most enigmatic island to discover its culture and immaculate beaches for a price your eyes won't believe!
- Stay at the Starfish Montehabana, in the heart of Havana's Miramar district which is only 20 mins drive from the timeless Old Havana
- Enjoy a selection of bars and restaurants including a Buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants and a choice of 4 bars in Varadero (Local Sprits, Wine, beer & soft drinks served)
- Starfish Varadero is ideally located directly on the beach of Varadero
Succumb to Havana's pulsating rhythm and electric buzz before melting it all away under radiant sunshine on glorious white sands.
- Add a Havana experience tour, including visits to UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the rum factory, the famous Floridita bar and the Revolution Square
- Relax and enjoy the benefits of the 24hr All-Inclusive package in Cayo Santa Maria
- Added values in Cayo Santa Maria - One exclusive meal with live entertainment, fast-track check-in service and late checkout
Enjoy ultimate elegance in a secluded paradise for a holiday that is sure to live long in the memory
- Memories Jibacoa offers an unspoilt natural setting in a lush beach cove near Varadero.
- Enjoy an array of activities including squash, tennis, sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, scuba diving, snorkelling, spanish and dance lessons and daily walks
- Melia Habana enjoys an unrivalled setting in exceptional Havana.
You'll be perfectly positioned at the heart of the Jardines del Rey archipelago for some of the best scuba diving in the world.
- The resort has a fabulous location overlooking the sparkling turquoise waters of the stunning Jardines del Rey archipelago
- For those looking for extra indulgence the resort presents them with the exclusive luxuries of the Diamond Club
- Families staying in the resort will love the children club's customised programme providing non-stop fun for the youngest guests