Experience an unforgettable holiday in St Lucia, marvel at the wonderful sandy beach and enjoy street life in the restaurants, cafe's and bars of Rodney Bay.
Danielle, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Ideal for families looking for something a bit different in the Caribbean.
- Excellent range of water sports such as kayaking, windsurfing, sunfish sailing, snorkelling and more (included in price from 2015)
- Interconnecting rooms available
- All inclusive includes all meals, Caribbean cocktails, use of the tennis courts and more
The Spice Island of Grenada is a tropical paradise that's perfect for a family holiday, with guaranteed privacy and seclusion.
- Excellent kids club with a wide selection of activities for the little ones
- A good array of bars and restaurants cater to every palate
- Enjoy a selection of activities including tennis, waterskiing, snorkeling, golf and much more
Elegant and modern accommodation with spectacular sea views
- A wide range of dining options to choose from combined with a romantic atmosphere
- The perfect location just 15 minutes from St John and only 25 minutes from the airport
- Benefit from all activities the resort is offering such as watersports, tennis, volleyball and table tennis
An exciting place to combine a relaxing beach holiday with a fashionable shopping experience
- Located on the fashionable West coast, the Limegrove shopping mall is a short walk away
- Family-friendly facilities with babysitting available
- Plenty of activities to choose from - water sports, golf, massage treatments and more
Have a memorable stay to forever treasure in your heart as you discover Antigua's raw and vibrant beauty from a stunning all inclusive property.
- Romantic a la carte dining at Warri Pier with spectacular views of the sea
- Never waste a minute of your holiday and benefit from all the included activities - scuba diving, golf, horse riding, tennis and more
- The perfect location on Dickenson bay and just 20 minutes from the airport
Stay on stuning Reduit beach and discover atmospheric Rodney Bay Village, bristling with bars and restaurants and night life...
- Enjoy a fantastic free buffet breakfast
- 3 restaurants where you can enjoy a la carte dining, seafood and Caribbean specialities
- Close to the prestigious Rodney Bay Marina