Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Located along the north-west coast of the island, this hotel is a perfect destination for relaxing sunny holiday.
- Enjoy warm waters of the Indian Ocean and explore magnificent marine live from the surface with a complimentary snorkelling set including fin, mask, and snorkel
- All rooms are tastefully furnished and air-conditioned, and feature private balconies or terraces with lovely views
- The hotel provides a friendly on-site restaurant set in typical Mauritian architecture and serving a variety of local and International delights for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Offers you unrivalled and luxurious coastal retreat and a memorable stay blanketed in tranquillity and luxury
- Achieve peace in body and mind through yoga and meditation sessions or rejuvenate your body with treatments such as aromatherapy soothe and much more
- Explore the culinary world of Sri Lanka and try some traditional dishes combined with breathtaking views of the ocean
- Warm and friendly atmosphere with the best quality services that will make your stay an unforgettable experience
With a variety of activities and facilities, this hotel is sure to make your holiday in Grenada unforgettable.
- Soak up the sunshine by the infinity or Bay view pool, or book a relaxing Spa treatment, while your kids are having endless fun at the special children's playground or participate in a variety of kid's activities
- Relax in your comfortable and spacious room featuring all the amenities you need for a flawless holiday, including free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, patio or balcony facing the sea, and equipped kitchenette
- Savour traditional local cuisine, popular Mexican dishes, and a selection of International specialities at the hotel's restaurant, offering something exciting happening every day of the week
Unwind on a stunning white sandy beach during your stay at the all-inclusive The Sands Barbados hotel
It is ideal for families and couples who want to enjoy convenience of all-inclusive combined with friendly service
- The Sands Barbados is only approximately a 15-minute away from the Airport, the capital Bridgetown, and the popular Oistins Bay Garden market
- Enjoy complimentary water sports including kayaking, sailing, pedal boats, body boards, paddle boards, snorkelling, and wakeboarding
- Pamper yourself at the hotel's spa offering different skin and facial treatments, massages, body wraps, and more