Take a holiday to remember from the bustle of Bangkok to the beauty of the Gulf of Thailand
Anthony, Senior Travel Consultant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Marmara Hotel Apartments offers you modern comfortable suits within easy reach to Emirates Mall, Al Barsha Pond Park, Wild Wadi Water park and much more
- Ideally located within walking distance to Mall of the Emirates, Ski Dubai and Metro station
- The hotel offers you complimentary shuttle service to Emirates Mall and the Jumeirah Beach
- Relax at the rooftop swimming pool or enjoy the workout at the fitness room with saunas
Make the most of a superb championship golf course, whilst enjoying a luxury resort, conveniently located close to all of Yas Island's attractions.
- Dine at a wide selection of restaurants. Cuisine includes Asian, European and Lebanese
- Spacious guest rooms with stunning views
- Facilities includes swimming pool, squash courts, fitness centre and access to Yas Island
For a romantic luxury escape choose the Chedi Muscat - a resplendent resort in 21 acres between the Al Hajar Mountains and the serene waters of the Gulf
- Spectacular views overlooking mountains and the Gulf of Oman
- Wide choice of restaurants including the Arabian Courtyard
- Enjoy the Spa which is a haven for luxurious pampering during your stay
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Discover the hidden secrets and adventures of Bangkok before heading to Movenpick's stylish new ocean-front resort
- Free city shuttle, chocolate hour and non-motorised watersports in Pattaya
- Classic Movenpick luxury and fine dining in Bangkok and Pattaya
- Rooftop pool and bar in the heart of Bangkok
Choose from a variety of restaurants and lounges combined with traditional Omani style
- Choose from a variety of restaurants and bars with relaxed atmosphere and delicious cuisines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi during your stay
- Plenty of activities to keep you busy, entertained and relaxed