The Le Morne region on the south-western tip Mauritius plays host to a St. Regis property with has everything from a relaxing spa to adrenaline-fuelled watersports.
Peter, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
With a long list of activities, the whole family can enjoy their stay at the Kawama hotel
- Aqua Marlin International Diving Centre nearby
- Swimming pool with children's area and Mini Club for children aged 5 to 12yrs old
- Enjoy the many bars & restaurants, including A La Carte restaurant and a discotheque
Relax in the picturesque beaches and lush surroundings at Vijitt Resort Phuket
- Relax and rejuvenate at the V Spa
- Secluded and peaceful spot in paradise
- Private pool villas available
Soak up the sun in beautiful Dominican Republic where the hotel has a brilliant position on the World Famous Bavaro Beach
- The stunning setting with views of lush, tropical gardens and of Bavaro Beach
- The array of activities and facilities
- Enjoy all-inclusive, 'Unlimited-Luxury'
You're sure to have a great stay at Royal Island, with all your wishes catered for and more, in this luxurious island paradise.
- Royal island resort is a tropical paradise set beneath luxuriant banyan trees and lush palms and surrounded by a magical world of underwater treasures
- al fresco at Maakana, set on a poolside deck where you can enjoy wonderful views, amazing food and fine wines - all a feast for the senses
- The serene Spa offers a menu of delectable treatments to calm the senses, relax the body and invigorate the spirit. There are five indoor treatment rooms specially designed for Indian Ayurvedic treatments with steam, sauna and jacuzzi
Discover nine superb restaurants and lounges, signature Spa, spacious guest rooms, and friendly service of this 5-star hotel
- Pamper yourself at the hotel's signature Spa with a range of relaxing treatments and massages.
- Experience gourmet dining at the hotel's fine restaurants serving a variety of dishes from around the world.
- Youngest guests of the resort can play and learn at the Ritz Kids club offering an array of activities aimed to tell children more about coral reefs and forests, recycling and sustainability, art and even food.