See the beating heart of vibrant India first-hand as you get acquainted with its most famous cultural marvels.
Danny, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Enjoy a once in a lifetime Golden Triangle and Beyond India tour visiting various famous monuments along the way
Let India's incredible wonders fascinate and excite you on this wonderful India Tour where you can view many of the country's spectacular sights
- An English-Speaking local Guide will take you around the sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a guided village walk through the local farms and trails where you can interact and learn about the cattle's, crops & lives of the villagers
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur
- Experience the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Take a trip of a lifetime adventuring through vast lush countryside in Kerala, wildlife reserve in Thekkady and many more memorable places
- Visit Munnar a nature-lover's paradise, Snuggled in the green and serene Kannan Devan Hills lies the quiet and restful resort of Munnar
- Enjoy a guided walk through Thekkady spice plantation to see the cultivation of cardamom, pepper, vanilla and coffee.
- Transport is in air-conditioned vehicles and this tour uses the expertise of knowledgeable, local guides in all areas
Visit and explore many of the famous monuments that make India one of the must see countries in the world
- Enjoy various different activities during the tour including a full day city tour in Delhi, Jeep ride to Amber Fort and much more
- You will have the opportunity to visit many of the famous monuments including the memorable Taj Mahal, one of the most amazing wonders in the world
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing and all transfers will be in an air conditioned vehicle
Explore untouched villages and towns of rural India along the river between Patna and Varanasi
- Take a walk in the busy alleys of Varanasi to experience the beating heart of the city and join the evening Ganga Aarti ceremony
- Delhi is a cosmopolitan city that has a rich history stretching back thousands of years. It has been the capital of at least seven or eight great civilisations, and each of them has left monuments worth exploring
- Each tour uses the expertise of knowledgeable, local guides in all areas and all Transport is in air-conditioned vehicles