Exuding romance and adults-only exclusivity, this luxury retreat will pamper you from head to foot with its indulgent Unlimited Luxury concept.
Danny, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
You'll be perfectly positioned for sunbathing and basking on the sands but also within close proximity to the exciting capital.
- Mini Club for 4-7 year olds and a Kids' Club for 8-12 year olds with a playroom, children's pool, entertainers and a playground
- Each room boasts a panoramic terrace and a light and airy tropical decor, reflecting the laidback vibe of the Caribbean
- You'll be positioned just 23 km from the capital of Santo Domingo and only 10 km from Las Americas airport
Stay in pure paradise at a beautiful 25-acre property, surrounded by a stunning waterfront of spectacular powdery white sands, it's heaven on earth
- Dine Al Fresco with breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of Long Bay at the Outhouse - enjoy fresh Barbeques daily
- Rejuvenate at the luxurious hotel Spa sure to replenish your mind, body and soul
- Relax and unwind in paradisiacal beaches at an exceptional resort
Enjoy this all-suite resort's warm service and superb facilities on a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados, the gem of the Caribbean
- Enjoy three onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
- Includes all meals, snacks and drinks as well as non-motorised water sports and Flying Fish Kids Club
- Great family resort with excellent kids club and educational marine programme
Enjoy your stay in St Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise in splendour from the azure Caribbean Sea
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres bordering two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
- Perfect resort for travelling divers - PADI Dive Center available
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea