Absorb the urban and colonial riches of Havana and take in the beauty of Varadero's sandy turquoise beach with our top pick of hotels.
Damien, Reservations Manager
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Be Live Collection Punta Cana offers Pristine white beaches, swaying palms and a pulsating Latin vibe
Head to where the sun shines and enjoy a week-long holiday by the sparkling turquoise beaches of Punta Cana. Here you'll find endless fun for all the family as well as plenty of relaxing options for adults.
- 24-Hour All-Inclusive Service
- Enjoy unlimited access to a white soda beach that's perfect for snorkelling
- World class facilities for all the family plus children stay for half the price
Whether you desire tranquil relaxation or round-the-clock excitement, there is plenty on offer to suit all tastes.
- Exceptional culinary range offering something for every occasion
- Vibrant nightlife with a nightclub, theatre and various events showcasing in-house performers, complementing the many bars
- All inclusive programme include unlimited food and beverages, plus access to beautiful gardens and private beaches
An ideal beachfront location on Barbados' lively south coast with easy access to the island capitl, Bridgetown and popular St Lawrence Gap
- Only a short distance from the capital Bridgetown and St Lawrence Gap; places with lively nightlife and world class restaurants and shops
- Set within the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bridgetown!
- One child aged 12 years or under stays Free
Luxury accommodations with an ocean-front location on the edge of Montego Bay at hilton rose hall resort and spa
- Experience the most attractive water complex in the Caribbean with cascading waterfalls and 280 foot slide
- Play at the 18-hole golf course, which hosts LPGA events
- Two children stay free on all-inclusive when sharing with parents
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.