Take time to unwind as you discover one of Thailand's most beautiful beach towns, a utopia of beautiful pools and tropical gardens.
Charmaine, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
With a good choice of amenities and a perfect location this hotel perfect for a shopping stopover or exploring Bangkok's colourful culture.
- Nearby attractions include: Siam Ocean World, the world-famous Jatujak market and Madame Tussaud's
- Take advantage of the 24-hour fitness facilities and onsite Rarinjinda Spa
- Great for families with a kid's pool as well as indoor and outdoor entertainment
Nestled on the banks of the Chao Praya River this award-winning hotel offers breathtaking views and ease of access to the city
- Enviable location on the Chao Praya River
- Stunning infinity pool and luxury spa
- Complimentary shuttle boat service along the Chao Praya River
Relax and enjoy the impeccable service for which Thailand is famous for on the beaches of beautiful Koh Samui
- Ideal beachfront location
- Two outdoor pools
- Range of bungalows and villas all with free wifi
Discover the elegance and service for which the Sukhothai Bangkok is famous in this relaxing oasis mere minutes from all the highlights of the city
- A sanctuary in the heart of buzzing Bangkok
- Unique design and impeccable service
- Celadon, named as the Best Restaurant in Bangkok by Travel and Leisure magazine
Indulge yourself in pampered luxury at the Anantara Si Kao Resort & Spa overlooking the clear blue waters of the Andaman Sea
- Anantara Private Island Beach Club surrounded by white sand beaches and colourful reefs
- Family friendly resort with family rooms and kids clubs and dedicated childrens pool
- Anantara Spa - A haven of peace and tranquility with a range of spa treatments and Ayurvedic treatments