Unwind and be pampered at a luxurious beachside retreat in the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, on Abu Dhabi's Corniche.
Anna Maria, Middle East and Indian Ocean Product Manager
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Jetset off to Dubai where you can enjoy the sun and discover this wonderful city
- Pullman Jumeirah Lake Tower offer Free Wifi
- Central to Dubai Shopping Malls, Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Beach
- Enjoy stunning views from the rooftop pool
Relax and unwind on the best private beach in the UAE and enjoy a great choice of attractions
- The hotel's private beach gives you freedom to rest & relax in beautiful surroundings
- Nestled on the doorway of the Arabian Gulf, one of the most spectacular beaches in the UAE
- Balance your body, soul, mind with a priceless spa and wellness experience that will leave you with renewed optimism.
Enjoy the 18th century Dutch-style village in Sri Lanka followed by the urban elegance and sophistication of Dubai.
- A holiday for foodies with Sri Lankan cuisine, as well as the opportunity to try Polynesian and Arabic fare
- Carlton Palace Hotel features a choice of restaurants offering everything from Lebanese to Tahitian cuisine and 'The Sketch' serves contemporary fusion cuisine and refreshing cocktails
- Revel in the uniqueness of Avani Bentota themed on an 18th Century style Dutch village
Let Mauritius and Dubai show you how opposites do attract at LUX* Grand Gaube and Holiday Inn al Barsha
Enjoy a week of utter relaxation and pampering in Mauritius before heading to the glitz and glamour of Dubai".
- Holiday Inn Al Barsha is ideally situated between Jumeirah Beach and the city
- A wide plethora of cuisines available at both hotels' multiple restaurants
- Excellent variety for beach lovers with a total of four beautiful beaches to try