Escape from the routine of everyday life to the white sand shores of Jamaica
Anthony, Senior Travel Consultant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Enjoy unique architecture and expressive décor of the dramatic and exciting hotel
- You will not be short on dining options with 7 superb on-site restaurants serving a great range of cuisines from around the world
- Ample sun loungers, an expansive infinity pool, and a variety of water activities will complete this luxury lifestyle experience
Relax and unwind on the white sands of the beach or take advantage of the wide range of facilities and activities on offer
- Enjoy a wide variety of activities and facilities at this resort including water sports and scuba diving with an entertainment programme at the Club House
- The Sol Palmeras offers varied cuisine at its 7 restaurants with something to suit everyones taste
- The hotel is in the perfect location close to the Plaza Americas Shopping Centre and the town of Varadero while still having a perfect beachside setting
See, admire and soak up the majestic beauty of a historic side to Goa in fully-fledged luxury and splendour.
- Set in 73 acres of sprawling gardens, the resort offers elegant rooms and cottages
- Superb recreational options - from excellent leisure facilities, to gourmet restaurants and the Jiva Spa
- Perfect for exploring Goa - fantastically positioned in close proximity to the attractions of Candolim
You'll be wanting for nothing - from all-inclusive meals to fun activities while being close to attractions galore there's no better place to stay in Grand Baie!
- All-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' allows you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch and 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar
- Weekly activity programme includes: outdoor cinema, face painting, treasure hunt, cooking classes and much more
- Perfect location on a white sandy beach between Port Louis and Grand Baie, near the historical site of Balaclava